**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn I want the oatmeal pants too!

Someone that owns a shop said that the oatmeal are EU exclusives and that the only other color of the tech shorts that are releasing this season in the US is another dark royal heather color next month

Last edited:
Just copped a large for a little under 65

CA taxes 
mean.gif

I would keep checking back there frequently, they have been restocking sizes here and there over the past few days and the 15% off lasts till the end of the month

Just got my venom shorts in from SJS and I thought I'd share a quick comparison between these and tech fleece shorts. Quick stats: 5' 10'', 33 inch waist, long legs. Ordered a size large in both, top picture are oatmeal tech fleece, bottom is black venom.

Fit: The venom shorts seem a little bit more fitted, but strangely, it gives you more room in the crotch area. I think this is due to the button fly, whereas the tech fleece shorts are just a flat front. Both shorts are about the same length, with the venom shorts being MAYBE a quarter inch longer. 

Material: The tech fleece is the same we all know and love. The venom shorts are french terrry and conform more to your body. That's the only thing about tech fleece, it seems a bit more rigid in terms of when worn.

To be honest, I love both, but there are small details about the venom shorts that are awesome. Vent holes in the crotch area, button fly and back pocket, etc. To any and all debating, jump on em.

Back
Top Bottom