**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The blue pair that is on NDC seems pretty bright.. is it that bright in person or is it dull or more royal? Any pics? Also I should order the same size I ordered for the long sweats right?

So tech shorts fit like tech fleece? I heard shorts run a size big  compare to tech fleece?

Depends how you like the fit, but I think that's the rule of thumb with the sizing for these items. I went with S in shorts for a non-baggy fit where the shorts hit my kneecaps and M in pants for a bit more room all around. (5'9/148) Some people mentioned that some of the sizes vary across the colors in tech shorts, which I haven't personally experienced.

And no, the blue ones aren't bright - they are more subdued blue. There were lots of pictures earlier on in the thread. I can post some tomorrow if you can't find any.

Last edited:
Size 34-36 waist 6 ft tall, L or XL in the Tech shorts? I'm stumped?

I have a similar build and went with a XL.

Anyone with both the blue and black tech shorts notice that the blue ones fit a little bigger? Or am I trippin?

Last edited:
The blue pair that is on NDC seems pretty bright.. is it that bright in person or is it dull or more royal? Any pics? Also I should order the same size I ordered for the long sweats right?
Should I get a M in the shorts if I wear a L in the pants ?

Made an account for NT just for this thread, some great conversations here. A couple of questions hope you guys can answer for me :smile:

1) What's the difference between the 545277-063 and the 605672-063 Tech Fleece Windrunner? Is it a 1.0 and 2.0 thing?

2) I'm 5'10 to 5'11, 145-150 pounds. Had previously grabbed 2 pairs of Tech Fleece pants (black and grey) in medium off Nikestore when they restocked. My first impression when I put them on was that they were a bit tight, but since the length seemed right I thought that's probably how they should fit, and they fit pretty comfortable. Now that I've found this thread, it seems like the popular opinion is to go a size up? Also, on a side note, I had washed and tumble dried my grey pair once and I think the shin area shrunk and it feels even tighter now. Is going with large size the way to go or should I just hang dry them and stay with the medium?

Thanks in advance!

May have to pull the trigger on the oatmeal Sweats on eBay ;( cuz I can't find the shorts anywhere in my size. The sweats will b a consolation lol...

Made an account for NT just for this thread, some great conversations here. A couple of questions hope you guys can answer for me :smile:

1) What's the difference between the 545277-063 and the 605672-063 Tech Fleece Windrunner? Is it a 1.0 and 2.0 thing?

2) I'm 5'10 to 5'11, 145-150 pounds. Had previously grabbed 2 pairs of Tech Fleece pants (black and grey) in medium off Nikestore when they restocked. My first impression when I put them on was that they were a bit tight, but since the length seemed right I thought that's probably how they should fit, and they fit pretty comfortable. Now that I've found this thread, it seems like the popular opinion is to go a size up? Also, on a side note, I had washed and tumble dried my grey pair once and I think the shin area shrunk and it feels even tighter now. Is going with large size the way to go or should I just hang dry them and stay with the medium?

Thanks in advance!
Not sure about your first question but as for the second one, stick with the size you have. I went up a size initially thinking they would shrink perfectly although they stretch back. I'm 5'8" Sz 33 170lbs and went with large at first then exchanged for medium bc of the length and diaper effect. Medium fit perfectly. Also got some tech shorts recently in a medium but haven't gotten a chance to try them on. Hope they fit

nike dun goofed on the new tech shorts with the blue drawstrings... the right zipper pocket isnt attached like the older ones so my foot gets stuck when i put them on now... damn you nike

Back
Top Bottom