**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nah, they arent even tech
laugh.gif
boooooooo!!

it was up on the UK NDC but i just went back 5 mins after i closed the window and there no longer available. really strange how that happens. 

deadstock/livestock just restocked on the black and grey techfleece sweatpants if any one is interseted. 

Last edited:
Nike has also released new, updated versions of the Tech Fleece Crew. 

The new version has a cuff on the wrist where the previous version had none.  It makes a difference as I was not a fan of the slim cuff they had used.

NEW

OLD

I'm a 34, 6'0 tall, 180. I usually stick with large I'm most my sweats, should I size up?

I want white label sweats but they are coming out to $143 shipped :smh:

What might make you feel better is if they released in the states, the price shipped (in Cali for this example) would be about $132. So basically paying $11 more. Not that bad.

Love these sweats. Little collection pic. Those are french terry shorts on the bottom right. Still have the white track jacket coming in.

Just need some oatmeal pants now and maybe a super 1mm jacket.

Everything under retail. Most expensive item was the venom pants which i still need to get a smaller size of. If only i could wear the pants to work haha.

View media item 1080470

Last edited:

I'm a 34, 6'0 tall, 180. I usually stick with large I'm most my sweats, should I size up?
You should be good with the XL. I wear a L in most sweats and went with a XL.
I posted this before but i am your exact dimensions.  6 foot between 180lbs and 185lbs normally.  My natural waist is 32-33.  I wear a 34 in levi's 511s and most other skinny cut/tapered pants (dockers alphas a 34x32 as well)  These are a large and fit pretty perfect.  I will not be drying them ever though. 

I always assumed people washed their clothes :lol:, so I take possible shrinkage into consideration. I washed and dried my XL pants and now they're perfect. If I would have gone with a L, then I wouldn't even be able to wear them after a wash.

I always assumed people washed their clothes
laugh.gif
, so I take possible shrinkage into consideration. I washed and dried my XL pants and now they're perfect. If I would have gone with a L, then I wouldn't even be able to wear them after a wash.
I've washed mine twice in cold water and air dry.  Since its been so hot i really haven't worn them at all, but very minimal shrinking.  I love the fit. 

Went to guy the tech shorts from FNL and didn't take my WC rewards. Called to place my order and my size is gone. Hope an XL comes back on.

Wore my Black Tech Fleece pants yesterday. Fit was good, but the left pocket is not deep enough.. I was walking around and it felt like my phone was about to slip out and I don't wanna stuff too many things in the thigh pocket. If I can't enjoy wearing $85 sweats I can't keep em lol Will be looking to move them

Last edited:
Wore my Black Tech Fleece pants yesterday. Fit was good, but the left pocket is not deep enough.. I was walking around and it felt like my phone was about to slip out and I don't wanna stuff too many things in the thigh pocket. If I can't enjoy wearing $85 sweats I can't keep em lol Will be looking to move them
I feel the same way about the shorts but find myself putting my wallet and phone in the long thigh pocket because I know my phone will fall out in the other one. What size you got though? I need a pair.

Back
Top Bottom