**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My girl got me two of the TF Windrunners for Xmas, the first ones I've owned, and damn, the fit on them is great. I live in frosty-*** Saskatchewan (about -30 C right now), and these will be great for layering up.

Also got a TF Windrunner from my girl for Christmas. She said my 7-10 year old hoodies aren't cutting it and this fits much better. Like the photo blue color she chose. View media item 1843100

Few new cws for Spring Season 

Gorge Green, Photo Blue and they bringing back Obsidian cw

Green and Blue have Obsidian Zipper replacing the black zipper 

Went to christmas dinner TF'd out...it was like 69 in L.A. yesterday...I had to stay warm, it was freezing.

:rofl:

:rofl:
64 degrees and humid in jersey right now. Warmest christmas we've had in history i believe. Global warming ain't stopping me though :smokin

Couldn't even wear any tech fleece in jersey today. 65 degrees lol. Yesterday was 70. Maybe a windrunner later on tonight

View media item 1842703
Its been too damn hot in Houston to wear my TF, is been in the 80s/high 70s :smh:

I'm on vacation visiting my brother in Redmond, Oregon and this weather is perfect for Tech Fleece... 32 degrees and below!

Obsidians will be copped eventually.

Might have to get it in on the clearance sale for the wife. Kinda sad I got the blue laq bonded last week. No price adjustment for me since I used someone's discount.

damn, i like the green pair, and that photo blue pair. For me, Obsidians will be a pass.

These are out now in stores?

Nike teased me on a few pieces that end up out of stock when you click. 
mad.gif

Man, so this $70 pair of heather/volt that I've been speaking of that I ordered from FNL.... It's not fleece gate but it's pretty close.

Took them back to the store today so that I can return/rebut them with my $20 WC.

They came up even more on sale at $50 I think then I got another $20 off. That brought the total to $30 for my pair which is :pimp:. Def glad even tho this is just a backup pair.

Nice come up big j

Bruh.... I ain't even expect it. Sometimes dudes b real cool man. Dude was like yo, they are on sale some more. Rerung them up and manually adjusted the price some more since my WC wasn't taking in the system and the line was getting longer. I'm just like :evil:

Bruh.... I ain't even expect it. Sometimes dudes b real cool man. Dude was like yo, they are on sale some more. Rerung them up and manually adjusted the price some more since my WC wasn't taking in the system and the line was getting longer. I'm just like
devil.gif
oop that WC this way 
devil.gif

Gonna make me leave the house and get to the mall

Back
Top Bottom