**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Bruh.... I ain't even expect it. Sometimes dudes b real cool man. Dude was like yo, they are on sale some more. Rerung them up and manually adjusted the price some more since my WC wasn't taking in the system and the line was getting longer. I'm just like :evil:
oop that WC this way :evil:

Gonna make me leave the house and get to the mall

It'll be a long time before I give $20 away for no reason bruh. And those pants are pretty much gone at FNL.

Alright who ate up 98% of the TF on clearance??....

Nike was playing games. They had a ton of stuff on there but OOS or product not available when you clicked on the links. Probably only a couple up which sold and should have been removed from the site.

Nike was playing games. They had a ton of stuff on there but OOS or product not available when you clicked on the links. Probably only a couple up which sold and should have been removed from the site.
Hmm they been hanging around FTL.com much?

Hillsboro, TX store has blue camo pants for $55. For the ladies, the moto cape in black for $40 (retail $160). So far, so good on my Texas vacation.

No joke I think Creed did it. That movie is legit a whole ad for it. Sales probably shot right up from it
Foreal man! Me and my girl where like damn. So much TF. I might go watch it again tonight with some friends who haven't seen it

Sorry, already left. I'll PM you if I can stop by again.
nthat.gif

Bout to order some tech fleece on FNL but I've never had a pair. I'm 6'5" and slim. Will a XL do the trick?

Bout to order some tech fleece on FNL but I've never had a pair. I'm 6'5" and slim. Will a XL do the trick?
6'7" and medium build, xl were like leggings for me, gave them to 6'3" slim friend and they fit him well. Would try on in store if that's a possibility.

Just watched Creed and now i know what you guys were talkin about. nearly full tf wardrobe for MBJ.

spoilers:
i know it would be against the story and symbolism, but wouldnt have been surprised if he wore tech fleece shorts in the ring.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom