**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So whats the diff between windrunner and aw 77? Just the v in the cheat area, and zipper pockets?

Any of you guys wear the white label TF? I've seen the crewnecks for a decent price but wanted to get some opinions on fit and what not

Has anyone ordered the Team Red techfleece through footlocker with it being back ordered? or did it the order just cancel for them?

So whats the diff between windrunner and aw 77? Just the v in the cheat area, and zipper pockets?
That and the fact that the windrunner has more of a dipped tail on the back. The windrunner is more of a tapered fit around the torso whereas the aw77 is basically your normal straight fit.

If you jump back a few pages you will find more info and pics :smile:

Does anyone work out in their TF shorts, or is the lack a breathability an issue? Debating on picking up a few pairs for the gym--yet to own a pair of the shorts.

Does anyone work out in their TF shorts, or is the lack a breathability an issue? Debating on picking up a few pairs for the gym--yet to own a pair of the shorts.

Seems like a waste of money imo to buy TF for the gym. There are lighter,cheaper and more breatheable items available.

Or maybe those stores you suggesting don't have dressing rooms where I live?

But nah never mind I'm just ignoring my bad thanks for the help

Or maybe those stores you suggesting don't have dressing rooms where I live?

But nah never mind I'm just ignoring my bad thanks for the help

Guess we all are mind readers, know where you live, and would think you could at the very least buy them locally, try them on at home, then return them if needed.

not comfortable in terms of breathability. If you need to cut wait for a fight, than wear them. You're legs will sweat for days wearing TF pants

Nike factory store is Jackson NJ has a fitting room and had TF camos there about a month ago. I was too lazy to try anything on

I wouldn't work out in tf shorts. There are better option for breathabilty and mobility

Back
Top Bottom