**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

judging by the back pockets of the black and grey pair. those don't look like TF and are just regular nike fleece, the aw77 cuffed fleece. not sure about that pair on the far left though.

so that post game lebron tiger strip hoodie never released? i chatted with a nike rep and she had no clue

judging from this pic, the hoodie looks like an AW77 TF from the nike logo and zipper. [ATTACHMENT=10971]Screenshot_20151227-114117.png (644k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

no red logo or chevron design, whatsoever. so maybe wait a few weeks to month

Last edited:
^^^^ Nike Locust Grove. Ross at Sugarloaf Mills.
Cool thanks I had a friend who wanted them. I'll tell him to check out Sugarloaf Mills. Do you guys ever get TF pants at Locust Grove? Commerce and Dawsonville never get anything nice. 

They may have had TF pants the weekend of the 18th. I don't remember. I know they had the windrunner jackets in black and another color that weekend. Had some fresh jackets for the ladies too, with the diagonal zips.

I thought you were going to say Iowa or some remote place.

I havent been into a ftl that doesnt have a fitting room. All you need to do is ask an employee.

I don't think he knows that most have a fitting room which is located near in the back room...only small ftlockers don't have em by my exp

What's happening there?
nerd.gif
 @heLiumcLinton  

Back
Top Bottom