**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

From twitter, it sounds like they are really backed up.  I'm bummed though, I was ready to check-out a little too late I guess.  I just got the orange with purple for Christmas, and didn't realize I'd love it this much.  I don't know if we'll come across another deal like that |I
I ordered a medium I'm guessing you did too?

Lots of deals on tech fleece on ASOS. Just copped the varsity jacket for about $110.

Livestock just refunded my order for no reason 
mean.gif

Thanks for that Unisports mention. My wallet isn't happy with you, but i saved easily $250-$300 buying from them.
welcome man! Actually bought my boys the kids tech pants.. I'm looking forward to seeing my packages also. 2/3 shipped already. 2 orders for you right? :smile:

welcome man! Actually bought my boys the kids tech pants.. I'm looking forward to seeing my packages also. 2/3 shipped already. 2 orders for you right? :smile:

I ended up going back in for a 3rd :tongue:

Had to stock my son up with more pants. He loves the one he has and they look great on him.

how do u see it for that price? when i change the currency to USD, it's around $125.
I had a promo code exclusive for my bank, DBSxASOS. Not sure if it'll work for you but there's tons of other promo codes out there for asos. You can also try "RMNDEC"

I had a promo code exclusive for my bank, DBSxASOS. Not sure if it'll work for you but there's tons of other promo codes out there for asos. You can also try "RMNDEC"
tried both and didnt work. doesn't seem like asos has a lot of coupons for shipping to korea haha.

Definitely Medium.  I'm 6'1 175lbs. and wear a Large in the pants
Go Small. I'm 5' 9"  140, and they fit perfect.

Dark Loden (Brown/forest green) Camo's arrive from JD last friday. $97 shipped to California. Wore them for the first time today. Not one regret

Back
Top Bottom