**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wasn't much going on yesterday. The small pants in Oxford valley tj Maxx. That green jacket that that was 59.99 at ross. And marshalls in princeton had 2 blue volt bonded wind runners on xs and one L but they were 79.99 which isn't with the price
What days do the stores stock at Lawrence and Marshalls at Princeton bro? If you happen to know

What days do the stores stock at Lawrence and Marshalls at Princeton bro? If you happen to know

I honestly couldn't tell you. I got once or twice a week and it's usually on different days. One thing I will say is that they were stocked with new nike stuff is never seen before yesterday so I'd say either Wednesday's or Thursday's.

Used a giftcard/coupon to get the black tf crew for 35, just need the light grey and blue ones and i'll be good for a while

Last edited:
whats the odds of this TF hoodie below selling at 159.99? retail price was 225 but i cant see myself spending 160 either, not worth it in my opinion.. it needs to go on clearance soon!!
Las Vegas North NFS has this for 189.99 or 179.99 in all sizes. I would order it on saturday from throw 
wink.gif

Las Vegas North NFS has this for 189.99 or 179.99 in all sizes. I would order it on saturday from throw :wink:

Saturday from throw? But See that's way too much for a hoodie lol in my opinion.. I'm trying to wait it out Until it goes on clearance or their running some type of promo .. Hopefully they don't sell out by then

might be a silly question since I;ve never been into a Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx (let alone seen one) but where do they get their clothes? Do they buy in bulk from retailers? Is everything they sell on sale?

Sorry for the stupid question.

And who's tech fleecing tomorrow? Chilly 64 degrees in my city tomorrow. Ready to activate

I knew a girl that was a buyer. They buy in bulk from all sorts of stores from low end, to high end, past seasons and left over sizes. Everything they sell is below retail some substantially below which is why you see people pumped in this thread when they find tech fleece. Stock varies from store and varies daily. Some items will be consistent for a while since they likely made a huge purchase and have the stock or because it sits.

Side tip, if you have pets that dominate and destroy toys only shop at these stores. Every dog toy is $3-8 which is half or less than price for the same toy at petsmart and Amazon. My bulldogs are conditioned now that if I come home with a bag from any of those stores they're getting something too.

Saturday from throw? But See that's way too much for a hoodie lol in my opinion.. I'm trying to wait it out Until it goes on clearance or their running some type of promo .. Hopefully they don't sell out by then
From them*

Order it on Saturday. Just a heads up.

No need too though. Just trying to help 
wink.gif

Just copped the bomber off eBay for 150. Saw some bombers and hoodies that went for under 100 about a month ago! Seller obv did a bad job with the listings

Last minute shopping with the gf today. I hope that I can steer her to stores that might have TF. She wants to go to the outlet closest to us buy the factory store was a miss for myself the last time but I did get her a TF cape for christmas.

I told her if I cant find anything for myself and if they have TF capes in womens xl I want to buy one and cut it up and make a dog hoodie with those patterns they have online and she said I'm nuts. Surely someone else here has made a tf dog hoodie right? I wonder how much those chinatown tailors would charge me too. I dont want my dog to be the only one in the household that doesnt have any tf gear.

Last minute shopping with the gf today. I hope that I can steer her to stores that might have TF. She wants to go to the outlet closest to us buy the factory store was a miss for myself the last time but I did get her a TF cape for christmas.

I told her if I cant find anything for myself and if they have TF capes in womens xl I want to buy one and cut it up and make a dog hoodie with those patterns they have online and she said I'm nuts. Surely someone else here has made a tf dog hoodie right? I wonder how much those chinatown tailors would charge me too. I dont want my dog to be the only one in the household that doesnt have any tf gear.

LOL

laugh.gif
 Damn I might do that, I find a ton of TF in sizes I don't want... may get my boy to make one made for my dog.

I am not a regular on this thread but found these tech fleece at marshals sawgrass mills, Fort Lauderdale ( visiting on vacation).

49.99. Limited in small and medium but had lots of large. Also in red but only Xl.
View media item 1825735
49.99. Scattered sizes. Saw a small left for sure. View media item 1825740
59.99 only in large. Also the white and yellow same price.
View media item 1825743

Last edited:
They are additional 30% off and then then 20% off your purchase. Hope you got it. I believe today only.

By the time i called they only had an xs and small i believe .. thanks for the help tho .. they had the new season stuff still but not that specific one i was looking for

Back
Top Bottom