**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Outside In, hot, dry in dryer  - do the opposite of this
you need to change your sn now

laugh.gif

whats the best way to wash tf pants?
The  first post in this thread is very informative ( no slick gif or smart comment) @JerkStore  provided a lot of useful info for people who are concerned about how to care for TF items. 

Me personally I wash them no different then any other garment, no special care and I havent had any issues

Last edited:
long shot, does anyone know where i can still get obsidian TF pants (545343-473). those $120 obsidian joints that NDC just put up are overpriced and they dont even have cuffs like the older version.

As expected, ndc added stuff back to the site after the clearance sale ended:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-bonded-windrunner-jacket/pid-10201381/pgid-11130217
Scattered sizes in a all colors too smh.

The bonded wind runners run more fitted right? Debating about using my 20% on a black one

I'm not sure to be honest. I don't get my jackets fitted so I never can tell when the cuts are more snug or not unfortunately.

I was told to go down one size. I bought a small, normally a medium and it's coming in tn so I'll let you know how the fit is.

Hey guys - new here. Signed up after I came across this amazing thread in my search for tech fleece, which I recently started adding to my wardrobe. Feeling the itch but great to see there are deals that can be had, if you look hard enough!

Bruh we cart jacking ppl for TF now? Black bonded, orange, volt wind runner all jacked from me

Back
Top Bottom