**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Fit looks good on you. I've see unflattering pics of people with the Grey and blue and it turned me off from buying at discount. Maybe it looks better on you because it's all black.

Thanks fam. I've seen some pics too and it made me a bit skeptical, but decided to pull the trigger. The CW is actually cargo khaki.

Agree on the $300 retail price for the bomber being ridiculous, I copped mine for $150 a while back off ebay. Fit is TTS for me, nice and fitted at that size.

With long sleeves and a scarf/gloves, works for me in temps down into the 20s-30s

i was skeptical of the aeroloft TF items as well until i tried out the reversible windrunner myself. it fits me well in the torso but the sleeves are a little long especially with the weird cuffs that Nike used to use on TF but it aint too bad. got the grey/blue jacket for $115 shipped off the bay an I'm happy with it 

Aeroloft bomber is lit. Seller purchased from a factory store for $99. How this piece is $300 retail is beyond me. 
nerd.gif
 Which outlet? I've been watching one on eBay for $200.

Just purchased my first TF piece, $76 off eBay for this windrunner. Not crazy about the blue cord, but figure I can replace with a black one if it bothers me in person.
Sorry to give you the bad news, but you cant switch the cords since they are stitched in the hoodie.

I have this hoodie as well that I got from the outlet for ~$30 during a super super sale lol. 

Sorry to give you the bad news, but you cant switch the cords since they are stitched in the hoodie.
I have this hoodie as well that I got from the outlet for ~$30 during a super super sale lol. 

Gahhhh!!!! If you hated delivering the bad news, did you have to hit me with the double whammy?!? Lol

Need those colorways but finding it hard to pull the trigger at $70 after paying 49 at outlet for khaki and grey

Back
Top Bottom