**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ah, I'm disappointed - looks like no back pocket and none of that color blend like on the first TK pants...damn.
I might end up getting these eventually if there are deals to be had. I agree though I do like the blending on the first run of pants so i'm glad I picked up both the black and the grey pairs. I never use the back pocket so it's not as big a deal but these don't make me wanna rush to purchase like the originals did

Fellas I'm pretty sure if he posted it, they would be legit

Also if you pay with PP you'll get your money back if for some small possibility it isn't legit

does anyone know if the tf shorts fits the same as the tf pants?

around the groin area in particular?

also do the shorts get a tad longer in length the bigger you go in sizes?

Anyone know we're I can get jogger sweatpants or cuffed sweatpants for a good price not Tech Fleece it's so expensive.

Patiently waiting for the men's USA TF to come out
tired.gif

You saw those for the USA game?? The ones the players had on?
If this is the one you're referencing, I got it a month or two back ago off ProDirect. I want the navy one that's on NDC for kids, but in men's sizing obviously, not just the USA soccer TF. And yes, that site is legit, it's owned by Fanatics.

Last edited:

yes kitbag is legit. that windrunner is legit.

If this is the one you're referencing, I got it a month or two back ago. I want the navy one that's on NDC for kids, but in men's sizing obviously, not just the USA soccer TF. And yes, that site is legit, it's owned by Fanatics.

yeah, you want the olympic TF stuff. Thats what im waiting on next too.

Anyone know we're I can get jogger sweatpants or cuffed sweatpants for a good price not Tech Fleece it's so expensive.
Try the jumpman line, most outlets carry them with discounts. While not as tapered/slim fit as traditional TF it will get you close enough without paying TF pricing. 

Back
Top Bottom