**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can anybody with the olympic windrunner take a couple pictures of them wearing it? I want to see how well it fits.

Hey guys, I finally tracked down a Tech Knit windrunner but I need some help on this one.

View media item 2180880
It looks nothing like the retail images View media item 2180884
or even the one I tried on in store. But it does look just like the original promo shots that were taken.
View media item 2180885
It's not B-grade and it's not fugazzi. Tags all match up with style numbers etc. and the seller has thousands of 5/5 feedback.

Question is: How different can the knit patterns and colors be from batch to batch? I only thought there was one batch of these so far so I'm wondering if I received a defect or a sample or if I'm just overreacting exhaust mine is so different then what I've seen before.

^ I'm pretty sure mine (100% legit) looks like that too. Haven't worn it since like May though so I'll double check when I get home and let you know.

Hey guys, I finally tracked down a Tech Knit windrunner but I need some help on this one.

View media item 2180880
It looks nothing like the retail images View media item 2180884
or even the one I tried on in store. But it does look just like the original promo shots that were taken.
View media item 2180885
It's not B-grade and it's not fugazzi. Tags all match up with style numbers etc. and the seller has thousands of 5/5 feedback.

Question is: How different can the knit patterns and colors be from batch to batch? I only thought there was one batch of these so far so I'm wondering if I received a defect or a sample or if I'm just overreacting exhaust mine is so different then what I've seen before.

the one you have pictured is the one Lebron wears all the time. Which is also different from the grey one that was released. I've been meaning to bring this up but always forget. Id love the one Lebron is always wearing.

the one you have pictured is the one Lebron wears all the time. Which is also different from the grey one that was released. I've been meaning to bring this up but always forget. Id love the one Lebron is always wearing.

Me too. I guess I just got lucky and got a unique one then. I haven't seen one like it beside Brons

It looks nothing like the retail images

Whats the sku for this and season tag? 

Who was it that found the xxl grey tf crew at Ross or Marshall's? How much was that and could someone proxy lol

Last edited:
Shoutouts for posting the outlet with the team usa jacket. Turns out it was the nikelab version so its a major come up at 160 before shipping :smokin

Glad you were able to grab it. A few people were eyeing it after I tried it on. I had a $50 MVP pass but even at $110 my girl was giving me a hard time, she was right though I probably wouldn't wear it much. Figured I'd leave it for someone instead of buying to flip.

purpleeggplant purpleeggplant my TK WR is more like the stock pic. It's darker than it, like I remembered, but nowhere near as dark as your version. Guess you got the Bron exclusive :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom