OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Did a stock locate yesterday at local HOH/FTL at 5:30pm est and got my UPS Ship Notification/Tracking # email at 6:22pm today.

Called the grove for a 10.5 guy said there were a few, but 5 mins later women answered saying they only have 11. Heads up to anyone who's an 11.

Man. Grove must have received a bunch of pairs. Surprised they still have 11.

Seems like small sizes are most popular with racers. Feels good to be able to get 10.5 or 11 relatively easier, unlike Jordan's.

you think they'll cancel it?

surprised they didn't call you. But if they have your wrong email address, they wouldn't really know. You're probably good. Better to have a wrong email address than wrong credit card number. Did you get an order confirmation?

I'd call first thing in the morning.

Just called NIKE at the Grove. Last size 11 still available.  FCFS.  No holds.  I can't make it out there and not trying to rush there for nothing.  Heads up for anyone else close by and interested.

Racers are blowing up!....
roll.gif

Luckily I went to Nike Stanford in the early afternoon and saw them on the wall. They tweeted out the announcement about 15 minutes after I walked out. I saw one guy keep asking random people to help buy him pairs though. It was kind of funny.  The employee told me most of the male employees picked up pairs already. No small sizes like 4.5 - 7 which was weird, since they sell a lot of women's items there as well.

Luckily I went to Nike Stanford in the early afternoon and saw them on the wall. They tweeted out the announcement about 15 minutes after I walked out. I saw one guy keep asking random people to help buy him pairs though. It was kind of funny.  The employee told me most of the male employees picked up pairs already. No small sizes like 4.5 - 7 which was weird, since they sell a lot of women's items there as well.
lol if I was an employee I would get them too, they make like $10 hr so any resell money is good money.

Flyknit racer black white shipped from nt ny. Calling at 10am est was a great idea. Nike dallas might do phone order tom so be on a watch guys

Back
Top Bottom