OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Luckily I went to Nike Stanford in the early afternoon and saw them on the wall. They tweeted out the announcement about 15 minutes after I walked out. I saw one guy keep asking random people to help buy him pairs though. It was kind of funny.  The employee told me most of the male employees picked up pairs already. No small sizes like 4.5 - 7 which was weird, since they sell a lot of women's items there as well.
damn wish i would've known, got there 30 mins after the tweet. smallest size was a 10 
frown.gif

]My dear NT Brethren, congrats to those who got their racers. But why did you decide to love the racers so much??? Why do you want to pay more for less? Since when is heel AND forefoot zoom less desirable than forefoot zoom and nothing in the heel? Why so little love for the trainers ? The upper on the racer is nice but nothing in the heel for $150? Now we got air Jordans with nothing in the heel with a higher price and they are still selling well too? What's going on? Where are my Flyknit trainer brethren?

Last edited:
surprised they didn't call you. But if they have your wrong email address, they wouldn't really know. You're probably good. Better to have a wrong email address than wrong credit card number. Did you get an order confirmation?

I'd call first thing in the morning.
yup. ..charge is pending as well

^never was a fan of trainers for some reason. Part of the reason is i don't want to like them, for wallet purposes.

And the racers feel great enough for me. For me, I don't feel the need for something better, performance wise. I don't run. I only wear sneakers, at most, 2 days per week. So racers are my getting around town with my kids shoe. And they are amazing enough

I remember when those black and white racers sat for weeks. I wonder what is making everyone thirsting for them now.

I remember when those black and white racers sat for weeks. I wonder what is making everyone thirsting for them now.
well it has to be the only obvious visible reason...because of the black tongue instead of the white 
laugh.gif

or because those people think that Kanye wore them

Oh yea, when I picked up the B/W from NTNY today, I saw the red and volt colorway of the Racers; they are horrible. The 3 different colors do not look good, at all.

Flyknit racer black white shipped from nt ny. Calling at 10am est was a great idea. Nike dallas might do phone order tom so be on a watch guys

FYI - was in Nike Dallas tonight and smallest size left was a 14. Grabbed an 11.5 there on Tuesday and they only had 2 of that size. Employee said they didn't get their full order.

thats not a concern. It would charge once it shipped. But you should have received that shipping confirmation by now. You ordered yesterday?
Yea I ordered yesterday morn. And I called in like an hr.ago....guy who picked up said everything is fine, but if you want to edit the email call in morning. I think my billing and shipping email are diff because the rep added an extra letter. Maybe that's why I didn't get the shipping etc.

Last edited:
BLack white racer photoshopped by me with a trainer sole....by looks it doesn't look too diff. ..working on other cw's as well

Last edited:
Anyone cop 9.5 from ftl stock locator? My home at hoh says it's unavailable. Hoping the shipment hasn't come in yet

Back
Top Bottom