OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ah...

oreos are supposed to be hyped but everyone's freaking out because they're sitting on NDC

Didn't this happen with a certain racer before?

Last edited:
ah...

oreos are supposed to be hyped but everyone's freaking out because they're sitting on NDC

If they sell out, dudes complain they can't get a pair... They sit, dudes complain/worry they're sitting...

Sucks but I refuse to pay retail 
nerd.gif
 What? swoosh i presume

If they sell out, dudes complain they can't get a pair... They sit, dudes complain/worry they're sitting...
from what im seeing its more like

sold out = damn these pairs are sick, my all time favorite

widely available = damn i regret picking this up / im not feeling them / they're okay

seeing as how i can still add to cart this late after release of something that was considered so hyped makes me so happy. production numbers seem to be so high. i'm interested to see what the production dates are on this batch compared to the original release. nike listening to the pleas of just make enough so that those that want, can have?

from what im seeing its more like
sold out = damn these pairs are sick, my all time favorite
widely available = damn i regret picking this up / im not feeling them / they're okay
That too...

I just need these mcs to drop, so hopefully I can get a pair for close to retail... I hope theyre GRd with even higher production numbers than anything that has ever released....

i guess im opposite then because im glad they are widely available so it gives me a chance to cop... dont care if everyone and their momma owns a pair i wont rock these right away anyway :lol:

That too...

I just need these mcs to drop, so hopefully I can get a pair for close to retail... I hope theyre GRd with even higher production numbers than anything that has ever released....
im going to cop as many as i can.. lol

its looking grim though, but at least from what i see those who are copping are wearing them, as the ones that are on ebay/any site are size 4.5-7

also... saw this pair on ebay.. it is beautiful..

ah...

Which racer was that?

And damn, I just got home from work EST time and was still able to cop a sz 8. Didn't even have to wait long to cart. 

I'm happy but not happy. Confused as hell.

Which racer was that?

And damn, I just got home from work EST time and was still able to cop a sz 8. Didn't even have to wait long to cart. 

I'm happy but not happy. Confused as hell.
I think that was the MC and Oreo 1.0s before all this hype. For the later releases, I remember even the Game Royals sat when they dropped.

Last edited:
Just about all racers sit when they drop... Only ones in recent memory that hasn't was the black/whites, and Oreos up until today...

ah...

i remember seeing the photo blues and university reds sitting for a couple days.  Im surprised nike still got a ton of sizes left for the oreos though.  the new multicolors will def not be this easy

Got a size 8.5, will this fit? I'm usually a 9 in Nikes.

No, sir. My foot is an 8 true to size, and my 8 racers are VERY tight. Not sure why people reccomend true to size, I always go half size up with racers and they fit perfectly that way. With that said - your 8.5 will probably kill your foot if you're a true 9.

When flyknits first came out, I settled for a pair of volt trainers .5 size down... Big mistake. I sold em after the first wear, and grabbed a pair in my true size.

True to size is fine for me.

No, sir. My foot is an 8 true to size, and my 8 racers are VERY tight. Not sure why people reccomend true to size, I always go half size up with racers and they fit perfectly that way. With that said - your 8.5 will probably kill your foot if you're a true 9.
I went with the thread consensus and went TTS with the Racer and wish I went with .5 up; it wasn't available so I might have to make do with this and hope the Flyknit stretches enough.

Since these are minimalist shoes with no padding, they run pretty small. My size 9 Racer is a solid 1 inch shorter than my size 9 Ultra Boost. I know the UB Primeknit is thicker, but 1 inch length is still pretty significant.

im a true 9 and got a 9 and they fit fine to me... i even wear them loose and the back feels like it will fall off my heel... so do yall rock these without socks :lol:

Unless you want peeps to peep your toes... Make sure you wear socks with racers.

When is the actual release date for the MC2's? Debating on getting the Oreo 2's now since I know the MC2 will be hard to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom