OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I decided to double up. (FSR at South Coast Plaza)....

Did anyone else get a pair from them and the quality is not up to par? Reddish/brownish glue and discolored swoosh?

fahqu001 fahqu001 posted this in Yeezy thread just now:

"Should shut down the forums to lurkers 2 days before a hyped release ... if you have to have 300 post or whatever it is to sell, can't see why you can't implement some type of merit system throughout these fourms, too. "

What do you think about this kind of policy for hyped Racer releases?

Last edited:
@Fahqu001 posted this in Yeezy form just now:

"Should shut down the forums to lurkers 2 days before a hyped release ... if you have to have 300 post or whatever it is to sell, can't see why you can't implement some type of merit system throughout these fourms, too. "

haha. You posted that while I was replying in here lol

Let me be the first to agree lol.

Last edited:

Stance Super Invisibles.   Can't go sockless.  
I work for Vans and our super no show socks does the trick. Much cheaper than Stance for sure.
Nice. You think they'll let your boys in the Racer forum get a pair for free to test out 
nerd.gif
 lol. J/k.  Well ... kinda. An NTFLYKNITRACER coupon would be amazing though! Kidding aside, I'll check them out. I honestly only buy Stance when they're on sale. At minimum, I usually get 20% off, when I'm buying. Socks are damn pricey these days. I'll look into the super no shows though. Thanks

fahqu001 fahqu001 posted this in Yeezy thread just now:

Good idea, but there's been many times when the lurker/new guy posts a link where the veterans eat... Some of the vets in here are the ones asking the dumb/repetitive questions...

@Fahqu001 posted this in Yeezy thread just now:

Good idea, but there's been many times when the lurker/new guy posts a link where the veterans eat... Some of the vets in here are the ones asking the dumb/repetitive questions...
How about I revise comment that to "guests". Guests can't post since they're not registered, so they're essentially leaches. Do a beta and shut it down for the casual parasites? 
happy.gif

How about just for us NT members when posting there's a drop down menu where it allows us to select who it is visible/viewable by. This way you can select that only NT members can view it and guests won't even know it was posted.

nikes philosophy make kicks more limited they sell out asap so theres more demand... but at the same time they make more and more of jordan 11s during the holidays and they still sell out and people still thirsty after the fact :lol:

How about just for us NT members when posting there's a drop down menu where it allows us to select who it is visible/viewable by. This way you can select that only NT members can view it and guests won't even know it was posted.
That works too. Just need a default so you're not having to go to the drop down all the time and becomes painful for us.

nikes philosophy make kicks more limited they sell out asap so theres more demand... but at the same time they make more and more of jordan 11s during the holidays and they still sell out and people still thirsty after the fact :lol:

you're talking about XI's though. Those rules don't apply to normal shoes.

not trying to derail this thread... but bottomline nike makes things limited so people care more... i just hope the multicolor 2.0 is widely available like the oreos... i didnt even know footlocker even had these so its great that its just not nike selling these flyknits... before it wasnt that i didnt like flyknit racers but i can never obtain a pair because they sell out everywhere and were not really accessible but i blame myself for not being on top of things

actually if you read my post a couple of pages ago i copped my first pair or racers which were the oreos today :pimp:

Last edited:
So I decided to double up. (FSR at South Coast Plaza)....

Did anyone else get a pair from them and the quality is not up to par? Reddish/brownish glue and discolored swoosh?
My brother's pair had the same reddish glue and he bought it from South Coast Plaza.

Back
Top Bottom