OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Could anyone help me out with any other current oreo retailers?? since being in australia I cant cop from Nike US :/

Could anyone help me out with any other current oreo retailers?? since being in australia I cant cop from Nike US :/[/quote

Size had em but you cant get it in aus, i had to buy it from nike eu and send it to a friend who then sent it to me

Last edited:
Yeah i'm hoping retailers like size, overkill or sns get a restock cause they ship to aus. don't have any friends in the us for nike us drop

Thanks for the advice, I tried early checking out and got an error code 041J-0000000. Did a quick search, supposedly it means I am "banned" from the Nike site (well purchasing). Pretty sure you are not allowed to use a foreign credit card and also most forwarding services are blacklisted :frown:

Thanks for the advice, I tried early checking out and got an error code 041J-0000000. Did a quick search, supposedly it means I am "banned" from the Nike site (well purchasing). Pretty sure you are not allowed to use a foreign credit card and also most forwarding services are blacklisted :frown:
Seeing as nobody really runs in them, they'll last at least a decade. 

Purchased @ 10 during restock and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Starting to feel nervous...
frown.gif

Why are you all freaking out about orders not shipping? My estimated delivery date said 8/27 when I got the order conformation. I wouldn't expect them to ship until Monday.

Fam only email that matters is the shipping conf email... Order conf doesn't guarantee anything especially for people who ordered multiple pairs

Last edited:
I'm speaking in terms of bigger releases of course. And was referring to people who ordered multiple pairs as its one pair per person...

Last edited:
Nike needs to do another restock of the black/white racers but in numbers like these Oreo 2's.

People still doing that bd method on NDC? Or has it been fully patched? Because that's how they kept selling out before they even released them for sale.

Would love a bw restock with black tongue as my gf rather have those than Oreo 2s. But it's unlikely they will since its been mentioned they'll be re releasing bw with white tongue again in the future

Last edited:
lol these are literally sitting on ndc. hopefully same thing happens with the mc racers. supply and demand :smile:

Back
Top Bottom