OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
price check on ds size 9.5 original volt racers, the first that came out?

No sir. Entered one online raffle. Didn't put any effort into getting a pair. Just didn't have the desire to jump through hoops. My love is slowing disappearing. Those were not a must have for me
Copping the 350 boosts today were one of the easier cops for me in months. I was quite surprised lol

I'm glad Nike decided to do a restock on the Oreo 2.0s. I tried for hours back in may to get a pair when they released and had no luck. This was the first time I've had luck on a Nike.com restock in months

keep calm dudes, it seems nike mass produced the oreo 2.0, every week i see any store restocking them in europe, dont hope for the same availabolity of mc 2.0

keep calm dudes, it seems nike mass produced the oreo 2.0, every week i see any store restocking them in europe, dont hope for the same availabolity of mc 2.0

I hope they make more than the Oreo v2. Knowing they keep selling. Why not mass produce them?

Yeah, I commented on a resellers pic on IG trying to push the oreo 2.0 for $225. Told the chick inquiring that it was still available on ndc. Reseller commented back "yeah i got screwed over from the restock" LOL at least he admitted it

this is exactly how every release should be. it took a while, but I think everybody was finally able to get their pair

I'm so happy the market is flooded with Oreo v2s, everybody eats and resellers rot in hell. Can't give all the credit to Nike, some of it belongs to Adidas.

Nike need to do the same exact thing with the multi color 2's. Like literally the exact same thing with even more pairs!

was going to double up on these oreos but they look durable so no need.. plus i dont think i will make them beaters

Has anyone had racers as beaters? That's was my original plan, but a coworker told me not to do that. And he made sense, been after these for months and missed every chance I had til yesterday.

Has anyone had racers as beaters? That's was my original plan, but a coworker told me not to do that. And he made sense, been after these for months and missed every chance I had til yesterday.

I have. All my shoes turn into beaters eventually.

Seems like Nike is doing what Kanye hasn't done with Adidas. When he said that he was going to do everything possible so everyone can get a pair of Yeezy boost's and not make them limited like the Nike Yeezys.

I'm looking to cop a pair of oreos but really unsure on the sizing. I wear a 9 in roshes and Jordans and I have somewhat of a wide foot. If anyone has suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

my black white racers are beaters but if you throw them in the wash they look brand new :lol:

Re: Oreo 2.0 and future MC availability

Nike is pretty damn smart and calculated with their releases. We didn't find out about a Oreo 2.0 restock on NDC until a week or two ago, and coincidentally, 24 hours before the new Yeezy Boost release? And now, after the Yeezy release, most sizes are magically disappearing? Nike knows exactly what they are doing. They can open and close the so-called supply-demand spigot whenever they want.

If Adidas or UA can get it in gear and produce desired (keyword being desired) limited shoes, then Nike will have no option but to stop artificially inflating demand by limiting supply. As for the MCs, they are supposedly released in a few weeks but don't expect the same level of availability as the Oreos.

Disclaimer: the above is just pure conjecture and my personal opinion, but it's pretty obvious what Nike is doing.

Back
Top Bottom