OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nobody finds it odd that NDC still has a fsr?
Looks like production numbers on this batch is high. Nike might have decided to make a lot so other retailers might get them in too? NDC sizes 9 and 9.5 were sold out last night but popped back up and currently 10's are gone.

I find it odd that over 24 hrs since I bought them and still no shipping info. It's usually alot faster than this in my experience.
It's the weekend, lately Nike has been taking their time to process orders so their shipping gets delayed. Expect them to ship out before Monday.

Last edited:
I do. Could it be a inventory issue similar to FNL with the Bordeaux's? Thinking about grabbing another pair.

You grab a pair of the 350's?

No sir. Entered one online raffle. Didn't put any effort into getting a pair. Just didn't have the desire to jump through hoops. My love is slowing disappearing. Those were not a must have for me

I got my shipping notice on my NDC pair of racers at midnight this morning. Ordered right at the drop yesterday morning. Went TTS on that pair so I don't know if I'll keep them. 

Last edited:
He's right. Nike has been getting slow to send out emails. I bought a NFL jersey last month and i ordered it on a Thursday/Friday i believe and i didn't get the confirmation/Shipping email till Monday. I use to order a lot from NDC and they would send me emails pretty quick. 

Man I'm shook..

Size 10 sold out, if my orders get canceled :smh:

I keep hearing different things from these Nike Chat Representatives.. last lady threatened me by saying I broke Nike's policies for multiple orders of the same shoe smh

Didn't get my shipping confirmation on my size 5 I made yesterday, but not worried.

Put in another order now for a 9.5 (up .5 from my TTS) to compare my size 9's I have right now. Will return or OOP the one that I don't want.

I haven't received one either, but I ain't worried about it. I'm sure I'll have them in hand by Wednesday.

Last edited:
The latest pick up. These fell into my lap for a good deal in my size, so I figured they'd be a consolation prize over this Oreo panic. Then I finally got around to looking at 12:30pm on NDC and carted and checked out super fast.

I wonder if the abundance of Oreos is a direct shot at Adidas since IMHO there's similarity to the turtle dove Yeezys, not to mention the racer/Kanye connection; everyone goes nuts for the latest hot shoe, and Nike says "we've got plenty for everyone over here!"

Last edited:

The latest pick up. These fell into my lap for a good deal in my size, so I figured they'd be a consolation prize over this Oreo panic. Then I finally got around to looking at 12:30pm on NDC and carted and checked out super fast.

I wonder if the abundance of Oreos is a direct shot at Adidas since IMHO there's similarity to the turtle dove Yeezys, not to mention the racer/Kanye connection; everyone goes nuts for the latest hot shoe, and Nike says "we've got plenty for everyone over here!"
I thought Kanye wore flyknit trainers?

Haven't received shipping conformation yet but when I check the UPS app on my phone it says I have a scheduled delivery on Wednesday from Nike....

For some reason white doesn't look that good to me, maybe it was the lighting, or paint job... But grey looks amazing.
I'd agree with that. Wasn't too fond of the black midsole either. Curious what an of shade lighter of the "blue lagoon," almost a darker blueish grey hue would look like, too. Either way, I give props to anyone brave enough to paint on their $150 shoes, whether it's my taste or not.

Geez people relax... If there were an inventory issue, it would have been fixed already. And unless you paid for 2-day or overnight shipping, don't worry about no shipping confirmation emails...

STOP STRESSING OVER IT!
You do realize nike has a phone number, or chat option if you want to contact them...

This thread is going to be a mess when mcs drop :smh:

Blue lagoons and oreos were my first racers and I'm thinking about sizing up .5... I should have read RRS suggestion or tried a pair on beforehand.  Anyone else have other alternatives like purchasing thin socks or no show sock?

what socks are a good pairing with racers?  NDC has dri-fit as suggested buy w/ racers.   

Blue lagoons and oreos were my first racers and I'm thinking about sizing up .5... I should have read RRS suggestion or tried a pair on beforehand.  Anyone else have other alternatives like purchasing thin socks or no show sock?

what socks are a good pairing with racers?  NDC has dri-fit as suggested buy w/ racers.   
Read a few pages back. My preference are Stance Super Invisibles. Someone who works for Vans suggested Vans Super No Shows, or something to that effect. Have no personal experience with those, but he said they're much cheaper. I take it you're having problems with the width of the shoe? 

I'm down for that idea that locks out lurkers a few days before a release. Regardless September in this thread is gonna be a mess.. dudes are gonna place an order and camp at their computer waiting for that shipping confirmation

Some of the best no show socks I've worn is a brand called "hot sox". It's a women's brand, but they're very thin, and don't slip off the ankle. Can be had cheap at stores like Ross (if you can find em).

Read a few pages back. My preference are Stance Super Invisibles. Someone who works for Vans suggested Vans Super No Shows, or something to that effect. Have no personal experience with those, but he said they're much cheaper. I take it you're having problems with the width of the shoe? 
yeah, width is a problem.  I can walk in them and all but it budging out a little.  thanks for the suggestions.

cool, amazon has it.

Last edited:
Some of the best no show socks I've worn is a brand called "hot sox". It's a women's brand, but they're very thin, and don't slip off the ankle. Can be had cheap at stores like Ross (if you can find em).
Ross, especially the one near me is great for buying socks. Their inventory is large and cheap.  I'll check when I have time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom