OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

faker than rachel starr booty
sick.gif
sick.gif
dead 
roll.gif
roll.gif

nike restocked these perfectly with the release of the yeezys, most people are putting their money into those. Give it by the end of sunday, theyll be gone

nike restocked these perfectly with the release of the yeezys, most people are putting their money into those. Give it by the end of sunday, theyll be gone

LOL gonna wait for these Oreo 2's to hit the outlets and get them on discount. Good thing the Racer hype has died down since they're so common now but we all know MC2's will bring it back up temporarily.

Yea midsole is wolf grey. Grey doesn't require a million coats like white does. Personally I think blue geckos with grey midsoles is kind of perfect

Yea midsole is wolf grey. Grey doesn't require a million coats like white does. Personally I think blue geckos with grey midsoles is kind of perfect
You my good sir, struck gold with the wolf grey. Should've broken them in first to get those creases on the midsoles. Those look right out the box.

Last edited:
For some reason white doesn't look that good to me, maybe it was the lighting, or paint job... But grey looks amazing.

Picked up another 2 pairs of Oreos from Nike today :lol:, along with my NDC order from yesterday lol

Decided to bite the bullet and just ordered my 10.5 of the Oreo 2's off NDC. That anxiety of them selling out your size is crucial especially when I'm not used to paying full price for racers or trainers because it's better when they're on discount.

Now I just need the BW's either black or white tongue and MC2's and I'm done with racers.

Last edited:
LOL gonna wait for these Oreo 2's to hit the outlets and get them on discount. Good thing the Racer hype has died down since they're so common now but we all know MC2's will bring it back up temporarily.
LMAO. Enjoy the wait. 

Just purchased an 11. Had to. Clean release, and slept on due to the Yeezy

I was just messin around lol just ordered my 10.5 too.

Yeezy's are trash. Overpriced and hyped up just because of the name. SMH.
Agreed. Although it would have been nice to sell them for rent. 
laugh.gif

These are a much nicer and versatile shoe. My first pair of racers 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom