OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I always check This thread at a wrong time and missed out on all Oreo 1.0 release. Hopefully, Finishline or Running Warehouse restocks. Probably gonna call RRS tomorrow morning.

You haven't missed out. They're just hitting retailers. More places will have them over the next few weeks.

My pair from running wearhouse came with glue stains on the toe and a ****** up weave [emoji]128553[/emoji] gonna try and order off RRS first thing tomorrow morning. Merry Christmas all!

Received my pair of racers today and do any of you guys know how to fix the excess glue on the toe?

Wow that's pretty bad... just return them and order another pair. They're still in stock.

For sure. The pair I bought from FootLocker was horrible and reordered with ebates from NDC. New pair is perfect. Simple solution.

Has anyone snipped off their volt flywire on the black/white/volts? curious to see how it would look

Everyone is trying to get rid of the volt... I'm trying to add more. Might as well.... Already got the other versions. Volt paint is a ***** to work with I am far from done. Should i make it a complete reverse sail volt and paint the swoosh too??
wow do it bro

anyway, any another resources beside ndc top cop BWV? im planning to stock few pairs to ship to my country (where ndc cant ship them), but im afraid to get cancelled by ndc because i ordered too much :/

Back
Top Bottom