OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i copped the Oreo V1 off the FNL restock this week and got an order confirmation and no shipping email, its been 4 days should i give them a call?

Line got cut after 20+ minutes, but got in after waiting another 15 minutes. Finally got to cop my size in the Oreo 1. Thanks fam.

/\ call back and speak to someone else. they still have pairs. 22 size 12s and 14 size 11s while i was on.

was able to get em for 120 to my door. Thanks fam

Last edited:
For those of you getting told they don't have them, Just tell them you want to newest Flyknit Racers. If you get told they don't have them, call back. I called at 8:25am pacific time and got my pair.

Signed up as a new VIP member and received 26% off. They didn't let me stack any coupon codes on top of that though. 

I ordered an 8.5 and the rep told me that they had 10 more left.

If these pop up on NDC later I just might pick up a second pair.

Last edited:
So how does ordering through the phone work? Do I need to set up an account on the RRS website first? And to get the 25% off, I just read off the code to them?

So how does ordering through the phone work? Do I need to set up an account on the RRS website first? And to get the 25% off, I just read off the code to them?
You don't have to set up an account on the site first and yes, you just read off the code.

Damn the rep said they sold out of 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. I shouldve just jumped on em yesterday lol oh well. I'll be waiting for the talc ubs

Back
Top Bottom