OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Come on Nike, "just do it" with the MC's.
Purely speculation by me but I think that 2016 will be the year of grails for most people. If you take a look at what they're doing with the Jordan brand, you've got hyped shoes sitting on shelves and much more frequent releases. I was reading a thread on reddit where a footlocker manager had said Nike has given them roughly, a 33% increase in stock as opposed to previous year releases. I don't think NIke would play itself and kill their market, maybe it's in response to their resale market and trying to diminish that? I can't really say. I see Nike making more shoes and making them easier to get t his year. I won't be surprised if we see MC's at footlockers and finish line stores when they come back out. 

Again, purely speculation by me. Feel free to correct anything I've said, this is just what I gather from following the shoe market.

Just placed my RSS order on the phone for the Oreo 1.0. Rep was really cool. Knew what I was talking about when I asked for the new Flyknit Racer. 

Just placed my RSS order on the phone for the Oreo 1.0. Rep was really cool. Knew what I was talking about when I asked for the new Flyknit Racer. 
Why am I the only guy to get a customer service rep who had no idea what I was talking about and be a douche. He was like. Nah we ain't got it. Don't know what you're talking about. The people on the Internet are lying

If you haven't already ordered. Use this code. More savings.

CX15F558.

The one Casper gave out won't save as much.

Last edited:
Why am I the only guy to get a customer service rep who had no idea what I was talking about and be a douche. He was like. Nah we ain't got it. Don't know what you're talking about. The people on the Internet are lying
Try calling again. That was my first attempt. Waited in line for ten minutes. Even offered me to renew my VIP membership for $1.99.

Also just ordered a sz 11 from RRS. Easily purchase.

Ask to make a purchase, and then ask for the "newest flyknit racers". They should know what you mean, and then confirm that it is the WH/VLT/101.     Sign up for VIP and apply the discount codes above.

:smile:

Last edited:
If you haven't already ordered. Use this code. More savings.

CX15F558.

The one Casper gave out won't save as much.

Bruh this was clutch...dropped the price of the racers to $99...but I have tax, so it went to like 109. But if you didn't have tax...like bruh...$99 for a pair of Racers. Literally swoosh prices.

what does your guys' vip membership status say on RRS? does it say VIP2?
Yup

Last edited:
odd... im pretty sure i cancelled my membership before the yearly renewal fees came up (called in 2 months ago)

Last edited:
Just got through for a 10.5 on the Oreos rep said they had 18 left in that size. Too good of a deal to pass up for $112 shipped.

Just ordered 2 size 11 and 1 size 10.5 for a friend. One to rock and one to stock thank you guys for the code.

Called earlier but I haven't received email confirmation, unlike online purchases where you get an email instantly . Are these white volt considered pre order?

Called earlier but I haven't received email confirmation, unlike online purchases where you get an email instantly . Are these white volt considered pre order?
I got an e-mail five minutes after I placed an order.

They put a.com instead of .edu for my email so I had to call in again and get a manual email from them. So, if you didn't get an email they probably typed the wrong email.

anyone know how much return shipping is at RRS? I ordered 2 different sizes and might send one back depending on fit

Back
Top Bottom