OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They have them in store at RRS SD. Picked one up this morning. $145 with VIP
Looks like they do ! 
wink.gif

Just called RRS and was told they only had the white volt for pre-orders.
It's code is whtvlt101 but it's actually the oreo v1s. I even asked to make sure and the guy said it's the retro oreo racers black and white.
Reps handed out. To you and @ohmyyikes

Code was hella clutch.

Thanks. Love it when NT comes in with the assists like these.

PS. At the time of order (around same time as post) only 3 pairs of  sz 9 remained.

Last edited:
Thanks NT! Just got a pair. Girl said someone tried to buy their whole stock
mean.gif
Probably did that person a favor. Anyone thinking they're going to be a reseller with this GR is probably mistaken. I'm sure they'll be as ubiquitous as Oreo 2.0s. Wouldn't roll out of a bed for $20 "come up".

Glad to see everyone eating on here. After just splurging on the MC 2.0s, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the Oreo 1.0s (a decision I'm sure I'll regret in the future), given that I already have "too many shoes" according to my family and girlfriend... 
eyes.gif

Like I said earlier, these are going to be everywhere so if any potential resellers are reading this, don't waste your time trying to mark these up. Finally Nike is listening to the masses that want to be able to buy shoes to wear without the hassle and reseller markup. Hope this is a trend that continues in the future, especially with all the rumored retro re-releases in 2016! 

Also, any info on those olive green/white swoosh Racers posted awhile back? With a light grey swoosh/flywire, those could be something special. 

Just scooped up a 9.5 from RRS. VIP member $114 shipped to Cali. 7 pairs of 9.5 left in stock.

Had to do my first collection pic after
The new arrival. Volts are probably still my favorite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom