OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what size?
tongue.gif

Yup forget work...
They're 11, just waiting to see how much he wants for them. This might be the one chance to come up on white trainers without the ebay rape.

I really want another pair of black/white Racers. I came up on a pair under retail a cpl months ago, and they are too beautiful to even wear outside, I want to make sure I have another pair before they see the light of day.

I've been really thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Chlorines, but I'm holding out for a Nike Store 25 or 30% off. I'm probably going to end up messing around and never getting a pair.

I prefer the white/black Trainers over the Racers. I like the darker color to be on the medial side of the Racers. Overall I'm more a fan of the Racers though.

@Nickthestick91  haha - I didn't get my Neo's from his info... just an honest question. I'm trying to learn the ropes and be in the "know" cause I missed out on the MCs like all the other newbs

I really want another pair of black/white Racers. I came up on a pair under retail a cpl months ago, and they are too beautiful to even wear outside, I want to make sure I have another pair before they see the light of day.

I've been really thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Chlorines, but I'm holding out for a Nike Store 25 or 30% off. I'm probably going to end up messing around and never getting a pair.
I want my first pair of black/white racers. Should've pulled the trigger on those when it was on ndc clearance in January. 
From IG.. Dunno how I feel about 'em.
im liking those! might be reaching but it reminds me of a fruity pebble look

Shouldn't have slept on the 20% off.

I want my first pair of black/white racers. Should've pulled the trigger on those when it was on ndc clearance in January. 

im liking those! might be reaching but it reminds me of a fruity pebble look
That's exactly what I was thinking. No look pass.

Back
Top Bottom