OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have any comment on what a fair trade would be looking for with Bel Air 5's to MC racers? I don't wear the Bel Airs enough to justify them...

Bel Airs are in practically perfect condition aside from the green jumpman on the insole wore off. No clue how it happened, I have never had a jumpman go like this one. Everything else is perfect, no yellowing, creasing, scuffs, etc.

Ideally, it would be for a DS pair of MC...

Anyone else have any pics of the ones on RRS for april? At this point its hard to know if they will be the white/volt or sail/volt with the ugly volt swoosh....
sick.gif

@Nickthestick91
 haha - I didn't get my Neo's from his info... just an honest question. I'm trying to learn the ropes and be in the "know" cause I missed out on the MCs like all the other newbs
Bel Airs are in practically perfect condition aside from the green jumpman on the insole wore off. No clue how it happened, I have never had a jumpman go like this one. Everything else is perfect, no yellowing, creasing, scuffs, etc.

Ideally, it would be for a DS pair of MC...
You could probably sell the Bel Airs and then buy the MC Racers and have some money left over.

You could probably sell the Bel Airs and then buy the MC Racers and have some money left over.
i would have to agree with this.

but if you were to trade, it might be pretty even considering you wore the bel-airs and are looking for ds mc racers. if possible maybe squeeze some cash from the mc side. 

Thanks guys. Just looking at what the market for the MC were compared to the Bel Airs. I have a couple people that want to straight out buy them so I will probably go that route...

I bet it's a double up of mc racers in that box. Some of us should go ahead n start being salty & jelly. I'm kidding. Congrats n props to @evden.

Last edited:
Damn... Was going to order from df this a.m. but I missed out on the last 12/12.5
ohwell.gif
. Enjoy your kicks dude!

If i'm a 27 cm foot but a size 10 width (4.1 inches wide) what size should i get? 27 cm is a size 9 on the dot but im not sure if size 9.5 would be better for length for breathing room. I'm looking to use these as casual shoes, maybe sometimes for the gym. My feet are also ridiculously wide xP

Thanks for any advice!

Back
Top Bottom