OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

If i'm a 27 cm foot but a size 10 width (4.1 inches wide) what size should i get? 27 cm is a size 9 on the dot but im not sure if size 9.5 would be better for length for breathing room. I'm looking to use these as casual shoes, maybe sometimes for the gym. My feet are also ridiculously wide xP

Thanks for any advice!
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm also a wide footer. My foot is like a size 11 length but a size 12 width. I half size up in trainers (11.5) and full size up (12) in Racers.

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm also a wide footer. My foot is like a size 11 length but a size 12 width. I half size up in trainers (11.5) and full size up (12) in Racers.
Thanks, then I suppose I'm looking for a 9.5/10 Black/White Racer or a 9.5/10 Black Trainer!

Does anyone on this forum have a pair for sale?

Seems possible with the pictures of new possible colorways surfacing here and there...

nerd.gif
 ....right?

I'm thinking about copping either one of these

For general/casual use, just day-to-day stuff like walking around the street and whatnot. I'm really on the fence about which one to get because I do like both of them. 

I'm thinking about copping either one of these

For general/casual use, just day-to-day stuff like walking around the street and whatnot. I'm really on the fence about which one to get because I do like both of them. 

I need the black/ white color way in either the Racer or Trainer's- definitely an essential pair of kicks for summer if you ask me. 8)

Phone ordered some Black/White Racers from a Nike Factory store after stock locating a few weeks ago and it seems like Fed Ex lost my package.

Feels bad man.

That's the colorway guys....  I forgot who said it a few pages back but a guy posted the colorway codes. sail/volt is 103 and white/volt is 110 and the rrs one. Different shoes. Hope this helps guys.

Back
Top Bottom