OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped my pair of Lucid Green's. @908kicks  repped!

Now I'm just waiting for MC trainer's to hit clearance 
nerd.gif

Sizing question: I take an 8.5 in Racers which fit pretty good lengthwise, giving me a bit of room in the toe area (hairs length) and fit perfectly widthwise. What size would you recommend I go with for a pair of padded Trainers? Thanks in advance.

Seems like they are selling, if Nike notices a product is selling (even moderately slow), they'll keep it up at MSRP

Yepp, especially since some sizes have sold out. Also nike monitors the restock market more than you think lol. No need to discount moderately popular trainers after their last mishap with the whites lol.

Sizing question: I take an 8.5 in Racers which fit pretty good lengthwise, giving me a bit of room in the toe area (hairs length) and fit perfectly widthwise. What size would you recommend I go with for a pair of padded Trainers? Thanks in advance.
Trainers are a bit wider and the length is fine too, so 8.5 is fine with the pad or not. I wear a 9 and fit all three well with space.

These lucids might just help me get over missing out on the Neo's multiple times. 
laugh.gif

That green just looks so nice as a summer colorway

Trainers are a bit wider and the length is fine too, so 8.5 is fine with the pad or not. I wear a 9 and fit all three well with space.

Thanks- getting ready to finally pull the trigger on my first pair of Trainers and wanted to make sure I was grabbing the right size- was gonna get 8's as I heard they fit similar to 8.5 Racers but guess I'll go with 8.5's in the Trainers too.

Size 12 is June 5th too now, gonna order anyway, cant beat the discounted price!

Anyone know if RW charges your card now or when they ship?

Posted about this in the past , will post again , if anyone can find these in an outlet at size 11.5-12 , or nice price online hit me up , I ll be sure to repay the favor.

Sorry if Im busting balls , but this thread was always cool with helping each other.

Many have helped me , and I have helped a few with pickups.

;p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom