OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so many pick up and collection pictures; do people actually wear their pairs?
Yup! Aside for some back up pairs, I plan on wearing all of my knits. Lucky enough to be able to wear them to work if I want to, most of the time I do. LoL Lunar1's and Trainers aren't too bad in the winter. :smile:

Yup! Aside for some back up pairs, I plan on wearing all of my knits. Lucky enough to be able to wear them to work if I want to, most of the time I do. LoL Lunar1's and Trainers aren't too bad in the winter. :smile:

I wear my flyknits to gym mostly, but do wear it casually too! Racers/trainers are so nice. Sometimes I wish I had bigger feet lol, I look in the mirror it looks tiny. (Size 9)

^^^ what did those MC racers do to deserve that treatment?

white laces :x

x2 . Flat black laces. I think jeans look weird with flyknits.. Unless if it's tapered or skinny. But that's my preference

Last edited:
just ordered a pair of naked and famous raw pure black denim.. i wonder how much theyre gonna bleed on my flyknits =\

still on the hunt for the black/white and white/black trainers =( slept hella hard back when NDC had them. hate life atm. 

Was wondering why so few flyknit apparel out...Here is some news...

HOLIDAYS '14

THIS ICONIC TRACK JACKET IS FEATURED IN THE FLYKNIT FABRIC AND FEATURES A #5 CORP LOGO LEFT CHEST AND DIAMOND EYELET EMBROIDERD WITH CENTRAL HOLE AT OUTER BACK NECK. NIKE FC HD WOVEN TAB CAN BE FOUND AT LEFT SIDE SEAM.

Wonder how its actually gonna look....

Last edited:

Terrible idea hiking Red Rock in these... Lol, that's what I get for not bringing beaters to Vegas.

Any tips on cleaning racers?

Repped and thanks to the lad for the heads up on the Lucids + %15... Under retail for a pair of racers is a steal anyday
nthat.gif
. Do you guys know how long the 2nd order confirmation email takes from RW? I placed my order 10:30 EST. I hope they don't get pushed back to June 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Was wondering why so few flyknit apparel out...Here is some news...

HOLIDAYS '14

THIS ICONIC TRACK JACKET IS FEATURED IN THE FLYKNIT FABRIC AND FEATURES A #5 CORP LOGO LEFT CHEST AND DIAMOND EYELET EMBROIDERD WITH CENTRAL HOLE AT OUTER BACK NECK. NIKE FC HD WOVEN TAB CAN BE FOUND AT LEFT SIDE SEAM.

Wonder how its actually gonna look....

There's actually plenty of Dri-Fit Knit shirts and jackets that have been online and in Nike stores already. The quality and comfort is right on par with the footwear but the price point is just too high on it for the most part.

To my knowledge though I haven't seen anything truly "multicolor" to release yet though. The jacket pictured is an NSW piece

Last edited:
Terrible idea hiking Red Rock in these... Lol, that's what I get for not bringing beaters to Vegas.

Any tips on cleaning racers?
jason mark...but use the premium soft bristle brush on the woven material. 

FYI to anyone looking for MC trainers sz 9, a used pair ( they look vnds) popped up locally .

PM for info

Last edited:
There's actually plenty of Dri-Fit Knit shirts and jackets that have been online and in Nike stores already. The quality and comfort is right on par with the footwear but the price point is just too high on it for the most part.

To my knowledge though I haven't seen anything truly "multicolor" to release yet though. The jacket pictured is an NSW piece

I LOVE the shirts! The first gen > second though...

Back
Top Bottom