OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

MC Racers currently going for $207... pre-owned
laugh.gif
When they restocked the MC racers via Ndc, it was filled with sizes 7 and 14. All I see on the bay is sizes 7 and 14...

are there any codes for Roadrunner sports floating around? pm me if needed..

you will be repped ! thx in advance

Been waiting for summer to un-ds my mc racers. They really going for over 300? That's tempting. I like some of the other cw's just as much and that could pay for a few

passing on the lucids, don't think i'd be able to pull of that colour.

just waiting on the red/blacks. Grats to those that copped tho, that RW link + coupon was awesome NT brotherhood love

Size 12 is June 5th too now, gonna order anyway, cant beat the discounted price!

Anyone know if RW charges your card now or when they ship?
A lot of times those estimate end up being overstated, I remember when the MC Racers dropped on RW and I ordered immediately and all the dates were like a month or two away and I got mine maybe a week later cause they got stock of only certain sizes

just waiting on the red/blacks. Grats to those that copped tho, that RW link + coupon was awesome NT brotherhood love

Why can't you pull it off?

Felt the same. Hopefully RW comes up with the red/black soon. THOSE WILL BE COPPED.

Posted about this in the past , will post again , if anyone can find these in an outlet at size 11.5-12 , or nice price online hit me up , I ll be sure to repay the favor.

Sorry if Im busting balls , but this thread was always cool with helping each other.

Many have helped me , and I have helped a few with pickups.

;p)

Give NTSF a call. They said they had them. Not too sure what sizes they have.

A lot of times those estimate end up being overstated, I remember when the MC Racers dropped on RW and I ordered immediately and all the dates were like a month or two away and I got mine maybe a week later cause they got stock of only certain sizes

Yea thats what i figured, no matter when it ships probably wont beat that price for a while so totally worth the wait

I don't know exactly, but i suspect it has something to do with me being Asian. Skin tone?
You should always just wear what you like, if anything people will probably give you props for wearing something loud cause a lot of people won't do it

You should always just wear what you like, if anything people will probably give you props for wearing something loud cause a lot of people won't do it
Yup i dodo that. I have some loud shoes, just that this particular colour does not look right on me. They are still dope though.. Favourite part of the shoe for me:

Grabbed some DS multicolor racers for $125 today. Wish they were a half size smaller but I can make it work for that price.

Back
Top Bottom