OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I really hope they release the sport torq/lucid green Trainers this summer too. at least it will resemble the DC Free's that just came out. I'm gonna hold out a bit and see if they go on sale for the wifey. they are already in my locker.
smile.gif

Comfort > anything

#teamcozy

and my lucids came in today, yeahhhhhhhhh
I understand the trainers are comfortable but the guy getting the Shadow 1 got the better end of the deal there... But like I said, whatever makes him happy... To each its own! 

If you buy a $150 dollar shoe on Nike.com with a 10% discount code which makes it $135, and they go up for sale for $120, is it still possible to get a price adjustment if it is within 14 days of the purchase date?

and will it come out as $120 or $108 (120 - 10%) ?

If you buy a $150 dollar shoe on Nike.com with a 10% discount code which makes it $135, and they go up for sale for $120, is it still possible to get a price adjustment if it is within 14 days of the purchase date?

and will it come out as $120 or $108 (120 - 10%) ?
why don't you just call customer service and ask? i'd assume they'll give you the adjustment

Last edited:
I wore them a handful of times, then never wore them... I had breds, shadows and royals, sold the breds and traded the shadows... :nerd:

now to look for black racers, white trainers and another pair of black trainers...

i'll trade you my white trainers for your royals :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
These pictures are making me debate if I want these. They are looking too similar to my volt racers, IMO.
I have the Volts. If you can wait til Monday, I can take a side by side pic with the Volt. also will add the Chlorine Blue for comparison, maybe the Neo Torq too while I'm at it. LoL

I have the Volts. If you can wait til Monday, I can take a side by side pic with the Volt. also will add the Chlorine Blue for comparison, maybe the Neo Torq too while I'm at it. LoL

Might as well take another collection pic at that point :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom