OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I have the Volts. If you can wait til Monday, I can take a side by side pic with the Volt. also will add the Chlorine Blue for comparison, maybe the Neo Torq too while I'm at it. LoL
Stop rubbing it in 
tongue.gif

Heads-up! Ebay find for size 11 sneaker heads.

Just sharing the wealth since NT helped me find my flyknits.

Last edited:
"Yeezus"? Really? Wow, might as well name all of the flyknits "Yeezus"
Enough with these Kanye West names with all of the flyknits, it is getting ridiculous.
So I shouldn't call my flyknits the flyknit Jesus walks... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
So we just gon act like Kanye didnt make flyknits popular?
made it popular to the masses. bought white flyknit for $100 when first released from fellow nike employee, sold to sole supremacy after wearing multiple times for bout $50 to put in a beater box, can barely find a pair under $200 now smh

flyknits been in for those in the know

Not everything Kanye wears means it popular. I didn't see leather skirts for Men's fly off the shelves. I'm a huge kanye fan but i laugh when people refer other **** to kanye. 

I don't see people calling the Neo-Turq's the "LeBrons"... 
Your so called 'leather skirts' are actually called kilts. Kilts have been popular along with dropped crotch trousers amongst the goth ninja (widely referred to but unofficial name of the aesthetic) style of dress and that trend blew up around 2010. It was then adapted by street goths which are people who take elements of the goth ninja and incorporated them into street-wear (ie: kanye). Now it is making its way into every wannabe self-proclaimed fashion enthusiast's wardrobe.

I took my time to post this because I feel people are misnaming kilts 'leather skirts' and mocking them due to ignorance. And they can actually work nicely with a proper outfit (generally not streetwear).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom