OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
When should we expect NDC to release all the new colorways of the racer? I could care less about pre-ordering and waiting weeks/months for a pair to arrive... I want my pair 2 days after I place my order! lol 

I know this is the wrong thread, but the chukkas nike released today >>>>> i thought i was going to see black and gold; not grey and yellow. Disappointed, but money saved  

I know this is the wrong thread, but the chukkas nike released today >>>>> i thought i was going to see black and gold; not grey and yellow. Disappointed, but money saved  
That photo on Nike Twitter  threw me off. The Black gold combo would of been a better look. 

Last edited:

With the way they sold out, would have even hard to get anyway. Don't know what people saw in those.

Any new pickups?

Only pairs on my radar are the MC racers and MC Free 4.0
can't have too many mc Racers, so I'm always on the lookout... although my older bro decided he wants a pair now so I'm hunting for him too and we have the same size. LoL

recent pick ups: Neo Torq from Nordstrom re-stock, GS & Lucid Green from RW. the GS are back ordered til June but I'm not in a hurry. still need to unDS the Atomic Purple, Volts, and Neo Torq. Lucids should be arriving Monday. it's been a busy couple weeks, to say the least..
smile.gif

Trade my Shadow 1's for a pair of black trainers yesterday. They're a size 9.5, where as I wear a 9, so they're a tiny bit roomy..

Time to search for a size 9... :smh:

^^ Traded your Shadow 1's?! I hope you had two pairs bro.

I wore them a handful of times, then never wore them... I had breds, shadows and royals, sold the breds and traded the shadows... :nerd:

now to look for black racers, white trainers and another pair of black trainers...

Trade my Shadow 1's for a pair of black trainers yesterday. They're a size 9.5, where as I wear a 9, so they're a tiny bit roomy..

Time to search for a size 9...
mean.gif
I would never trade my Shadow 1 for these trainer but whatever makes you happy I guess... Nice pick up! 

Time to search for a size 9... :smh:

Even with the thick elite socks they aren't tighter? Crazy.

They're tight width wise, but are still a bit long..

Also, shadows hold no value to me. They're cool, but not something I wear often, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (and I got them for retail last summer.)

I wore them a handful of times, then never wore them... I had breds, shadows and royals, sold the breds and traded the shadows... :nerd:

now to look for black racers, white trainers and another pair of black trainers...

I hear you, I have all of those Jordan 1's DS, I mostly just wear my flyknits now. But I still wouldn't trade any of them for Flyknits. Especially the trainers, which I don't like.

Last edited:
I felt that same way.  Those quickly became my favorites out of all my Flyknits.

They look even better in the sun.

I'm hoping my DC Frees get to the UPS hub tonight so I can have my friend's mom grab them for me. Hopefully they do so I won't have to wait until Monday to get them :evil:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom