OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanx for the info back there on lunar sizing. Like I said, hard to imagine them being that much more comfortable, cuz I wore my regular FK trainers to the gym the other day and they felt amazing already.

Just wish the lunar's had better colorways (basically wish they looked just like trainers, with the 2 tones).

@Jerkstore and @ESLBC420  can i pass on the tagged pictures... i just put away all my flyknits

I can take a look , the group is up but I won't be adding anyone yet until later this evening due to my work and sleep schedule so hold tight to those app or forward them to Evan.

I meet all the requirements, but I'm too lazy to apply so I'll just contribute as I can. 
laugh.gif
 I don't care to join a "secret flyknit society.
ohwell.gif
+1...

I think the secret group is better. At least buy/sell/trading will be allowed. Application process just helps with trust of sale.

First time posting in this thread, thought I would share some of my finds at the Nike outlet Great mall located in milpitas. Also, nicekicks just tweeted that,^ the thing about looking for shoes at that outlet is that some of the employees there are punks and think they are awesome. Little do they know I know they don't like their job (my boy works there, he can vouch it is like a "sweatshop" according to his experience). People who work there are full of themselves, only met a few of cool people there.

I think the secret group is better. At least buy/sell/trading will be allowed. Application process just helps with trust of sale.
yeah but u all buying from each other and you know how much you paid cause you hooked each other up man...

its like freaking incest 

First time posting in this thread, thought I would share some of my finds at the Nike outlet Great mall located in milpitas. Also, nicekicks just tweeted that,^ the thing about looking for shoes at that outlet is that some of the employees there are punks and think they are awesome. Little do they know I know they don't like their job (my boy works there, he can vouch it is like a "sweatshop" according to his experience). People who work there are full of themselves, only met a few of cool people there.
Just called.. dude said they don't have any flyknit racers at ALL.. SMH

interested in the FKC, but i hope it doesnt end up like the team roshe ******** that started. i was a frequent contributor in that thread and was told i should be a member, but never applied. it was too elitist for me. im hoping this doesnt turn out to be the same way.

interested in the FKC, but i hope it doesnt end up like the team roshe ******** that started. i was a frequent contributor in that thread and was told i should be a member, but never applied. it was too elitist for me. im hoping this doesnt turn out to be the same way.
lol those lames

Just called milpitas as well, he said there was nothing below 12, however there is a purple flyknit racer for 100 after the 20% off if anyone needs that

Last edited:
dude is trolling already...?

The thing about that store in particular is to check yourself. I go there once a week, sometimes every other day. Again it's a hit and miss. But those employees don't know squat. For example, I asked one employee if they had racers , and he said no. I searched up and down those racks, and I found the dark gray pair I posted above.^ also! they have things in the back sometimes they don't put out and we have to hear it through the grapevine. A couple weeks back they had fire red 5s in the back, FSR. an employee posted it in a local group, and people found out. They never hit the floor.

Just called Milpitas and gave them the style code to look up for Grey racers and the guy said they didn't have them

damn someone snatched them up already?
That, or they only had one pair, or he lied ha idk he also asked if I wanted him to check for other stores and before I even said "Yes that would be very helpful" he said they were nowhere

yeah but u all buying from each other and you know how much you paid cause you hooked each other up man...

its like freaking incest 

Is that a problem we know how much the other has paid. For the ppl I helped them get blue glows, sequoias, some red trainers, and even Evan (jerk store) get HTMs for $200, I could've easily bought them and flipped then to him but I didn't. I'm not directly attacking you, but some ppl need to know that money isn't everything. I would rather hook somebody up to have a new connection rather than make money off of them.

It won't be like that. The main objective is to help ppl get pairs they missed out on or future releases. Help eachother out rather than report ppl and cry about not getting pair.

Any if any of you think we are going to help you out so you can flip, GoodLuck because I'll make it my job to call you out on it and you won't see a penny over what you paid for them.

Is that a problem we know how much the other has paid. For the ppl I helped them get blue glows, sequoias, some red trainers, and even Evan (jerk store) get HTMs for $200, I could've easily bought them and flipped then to him but I didn't. I'm not directly attacking you, but some ppl need to know that money isn't everything. I would rather hook somebody up to have a new connection rather than make money off of them.
It won't be like that. The main objective is to help ppl get pairs they missed out on or future releases. Help eachother out rather than report ppl and cry about not getting pair.

Any if any of you think we are going to help you out so you can flip, GoodLuck because I'll make it my job to call you out on it and you won't see a penny over what you paid for them.
no problem, i dont catch feels on the interwebz... you should probably not be allowed to use the forums to promote your group... isnt the point of these forums for all members to help each other out...?

no problem, i dont catch feels on the interwebz... you should probably not be allowed to use the forums to promote your group... isnt the point of these forums for all members to help each other out...?

Thanks for not taking it personal.
This forum was all about helping ppl out BUT that shoe came out with all the colors on it and every comment was "where can I get multi's? How do they fit? TTS? Should I size down?" Then once the OP changed the thread title to "Fits TTS" those questions stopped. Then new ppl came, which we are all okay with, but they think it's just cool to bash other ppl or be annoying.

These FK threads are needed to see who the good guys, lurkers, trolls are

Back
Top Bottom