OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yessir, thanks for looking out.
Sorry s dubl, the coupon was a promo I got for the whole Nike/Discover gift card ordeal.

Uni red back up on NDC for $120. FSR
thanks for the heads up.. but this is the 3rd post about it..
wink.gif

Just called RRS and they said my 9 in uni reds was canceled due to an "address issue"

Oh well, spent an extra $20 and copped from NDC

these look too clean. might have to pick them up tomorrow when i get paid. hopefully ndc still has some left!

my size 8 and 8.5 uni reds just shipped from RRS. that warehouse must've been filled with these

so im trying to keep up with the thread about the unis; which site is cheaper NDS or RRS?

Just purchased my first pair for flyknit racers.. picked up the uni reds from RRS. wasn't able to use the coupon though, so the total came out to 99.45
was that $99.45 including taxes?

my 2nd pair of uni reds just shipped from RRS.

going to order another one hahaha!

and is $180 for deadstock og dark grey racers sz8.5 a good deal?

Last edited:
was that $99.45 including taxes?

my 2nd pair of uni reds just shipped from RRS.

going to order another one hahaha!

and is $180 for deadstock og dark grey racers sz8.5 a good deal?

Sounds like a good deal. A little bit over retail for a pretty hard shoe to find. My size sold on eBay for like $210 and it was VNDS.

Production dates on my URed Racers from RRS are 2012 so I guess they were an RTV from somewhere or like a secret stash sitting in a Nike warehouse somewhere :lol:. They were also shipped from the "Returns Department" according to the shipping label on the package.

My uni's still haven't shipped and I ordered maybe 5 minutes after that link was up :x My order might get cancelled hopefully there are sizes left on ndc...

Seems like our mckobe situation but in reverse :lol:

My uni's still haven't shipped and I ordered maybe 5 minutes after that link was up :x My order might get cancelled hopefully there are sizes left on ndc...

Seems like our mckobe situation but in reverse :lol:

I called yesterday and my order hasn't shipped because they were waiting for a 9 to fulfill my order. But she said there's not going to be any left so my 9.5s were going to ship later that day. I told her to cancel the 9 and make it a 9.5 instead. That one 9.5 charged my card and shipped immediately. Still have no information on the rest of my order I made the day they came up.

Back
Top Bottom