OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just a cheap Ortholite insole from wal mart. That's pretty much what they came with

speaking about replacement insoles. What would be the best replacement for the trainer? I have padded black/whites that have been worn into the ground. I think a replacement insole would preserve the life of it along with a nice bath in the washing machine.

Anyone else notice a difference on how the Swoosh is printed on Racers from Summer 2014 and older CW's compared to Fall 2014 and newer CW's?

The Swooshes on the newer Racers seem to consist of globs of paint compared to a nicer, finer ink on the older models. I've noticed these gobs of paint bind to the Flywire behind the Swoosh making it so the Flywire doesn't move freely. 

Little things like this and the broken Flywire issues on the B/W's is causing me to focus on catching up on older CW's rather than get excited for future CW's (even if I have to pay above retail). 

Last edited:
Aint cheetos but you can toss these in the washer and they'll be 9/10 easy. Looks like you can even negotiate under bin for a good deal as well

kMhT4kA.jpg

^^ That's funny, I didn't see the bw FK racer on the launch calendar for the BHM release.

Maybe you should email Nike and tell them know they dun goofed. :smile:

Last edited:
Fellas, be on the lookout. I dropped off 3 pair of the new b/w racers at the post office today. 3 pairs of sz 12's are heading back to RRS.

@fayetnam I considered letting cats know about em' being for sale. The kicks would've been more cause of shippin' charges & paypal fees. Plus I've tried looking out for NT'ers before they all flaked or were playin' games. Figured it would easier to give cats notice that there may be pairs available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom