OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally got these for a great deal

I understand that others have their own opinions and I'm totally fine with them voicing their opinions. I personally believe that the only reason Nike discontinued trainers is because racers were just cheaper to produce. And I also think the trainers look better to ME and I find them to be most comfortable for MY uses of the shoe.

Sorry I went a bit too far with my first post saying "Nike got you guys" but I really think that if both both racers and trainers became availible tomorrow in most of the popular colorways the trainers easily sell way better than racers. Just my opinion and I also value everyone else's opinions.

That, and also this guy wore em':

I'm still baffled people would actually cop because Kanye wore them. I wouldn't even know he wore them if it were not for this thread.

I'll admit, sometimes I'll see someone famous wear something and think, wow, that looks great. But seeing the pics of Ye wearing them? I thought he made them look LESS appealing.

I'm still baffled people would actually cop because Kanye wore them. I wouldn't even know he wore them if it were not for this thread.

I'll admit, sometimes I'll see someone famous wear something and think, wow, that looks great. But seeing the pics of Ye wearing them? I thought he made them look LESS appealing.
I got both the black and the white trainers for $120 each on NDC, before Kanye wore them.  I ran in the black pair and trashed it before I even found out Kanye wore them.  

My exact mentality. Also Nike selling you wayyy less material with racers. Nike got you guys. They realized they could make way more money off the racer so they stopped producing the trainers. It's sad that Nike gets everyone with this. I think most people in here that have had both shoes agree trainers >>> racers any day

I'll agree that it would be right for Nike to charge less for the Racers since they have 1/2 the Zoom than the Trainers. They are a business after all. However, I still prefer the Racers (I used to hate on the Racers more than the Trainers back in the earlier pages haha).

Colorways play a significant part in making my decision to purchase or not. With that said, the Trainers cws (including launch) just didn't cut it to me, unless I got them for cheap. Racers, on the other hand, were just slow to warm up. Their quality cws started to drop numerous months after the initial release. Again, it's all personal opinion. :smile:

good looks, repped got my rrs preorder a few weeks ago...regretted not doubling up at that price but just got paid so..i can relax now just got another 9

Just copped, thank goodness for insomnia. Forgot to put the free two day shipping code but whatever. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom