OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
yeah - no online release is the answer I was given.  Bit skeptical, sure it will drop randomly in the middle of the night though.

Last edited:
What's the NDC link to the oreo 2.0?
wow they coming out the woods bruh!!!
laughed a little too hard at this

Flyknits don't crease, but you will notice a 20% increase in likes on IG if you put shoe trees in them
and this 
roll.gif

dont think there'll be any hope for me to cop a pair of the oreo 2.0s for retail, so all the best who wants to actually wear 'em!! 

No they're the "Stadium Milan HTM exclusive"

aka the GR flyknit racer MC that sat on Nike.com for weeks in 2013
Pretty much all Knits sat...the Black Trainers and White Trainers generating the most hype at the moment were available for discounts everywhere before Yeezy got a hold of 'em.  This shoe is at the height of its popularity at the moment.  Just a sign of the times.

Pretty much all Knits sat...the Black Trainers and White Trainers generating the most hype at the moment were available for discounts everywhere before Yeezy got a hold of 'em.  This shoe is at the height of its popularity at the moment.  Just a sign of the times.
Damn he is cheap ,buying on sale  @ outlets 
roll.gif

I thought SNKRS was public. I have it and haven't had a use for it at all. The backdoor will be way more beneficial than having the app

Last edited:
Bots are on a mission. Those Free Flyknit TR 5 (women's in grey) went from 'Coming soon' to 'Out of stock on Nike.com' without me ever seeing them go for sale! And I check fairly consistently!

Bots are on a mission. Those Free Flyknit TR 5 (women's in grey) went from 'Coming soon' to 'Out of stock on Nike.com' without me ever seeing them go for sale! And I check fairly consistently!
that's what you get for trying to buy womens shoes!

assuming you're a dude

(but those are nice)

Last edited:
Lol yea I'm a dude. Size 10 in most Nike's but size half down in flyknits and don't wear socks heh. An 11 in woman's is a 9.5 men so they usually fit fine. Just interesting how fast those went 0.O

available on footlocker  last time  i checked highest size is 11, but i was able to get a 12 through nike.com

Is $250 a decent price for new 2015 B/W Racers? I want to get my first pair of racers and see those on eBay. Size 12, would rather have university red or the blue ones

Is $250 a decent price for new 2015 B/W Racers? I want to get my first pair of racers and see those on eBay. Size 12, would rather have university red or the blue ones
its your money, personally i would not pay resell for any BW 2015 ..buy the OG BW (Same PRICE) or  go for the newer pairs that are releasing

Yea I saw NDC was offering 12's. I should be fine with 11's if not I'll return em no prob. Was just shocked at how fast they went from Coming soon to Sold out.. Now they're 'This product is no longer available'. I feel like all the bots are loaded at Nike.com- finding another source for these Racers may be your best bet to grab a pair [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom