OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
via IG

If they were produced with the LR sole, I'd seriously collect almost every Trainer (padded or not) [emoji]128561[/emoji]

What kind of lunar sole was used? I need to do this to my black trainers, the sole is beat

Last edited:
Roadrunner sports has them in pre order, I may return them though and put that cash toward Flyknit Multi color air max

What kind of lunar sole was used? I need to do this to my black trainers, the sole is beat
i think the chukka sole is the same, as well as the early women models 
Yaa, I can't get over how much better they look :/
they're cool and all, but I think we've done good with the current sole. I think some of us crave it more because it was originally on the HTM pairs. 

Sole swapping frees with lunars almost always looks better but for the trainers I prefer the original.

I don't even like the Seahawks color way but I'm about to buy it just so I can have a damn pair of racers. Nike if you're reading this please make some non-skittles themed racers readily available to the general public, it's been far too long.

Last edited:
i think the chukka sole is the same, as well as the early women models 

they're cool and all, but I think we've done good with the current sole. I think some of us crave it more because it was originally on the HTM pairs. 

Not me. I could care less about the HTMs, to be honest. I simply LOVE the LUNARACER sole, especially underneath LR3 and Chukka uppers. In terms of comfort, performance and aesthetics... LR sole > Zoom, imo.

Last edited:
I like the skittles colored ones, I honestly think the Seahawks color ways is the lowest key you're going to get... Counting the days for the multicolor

Back
Top Bottom