OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
to anyone paying $100-200+ extra for unpaddeds

i own both

i'll gladly use that $$ on something else

not a deal breaker imo

I also agree with this IMO. Also, for me at least, my unpadded feels good when first put on but my pair seems to start chaffing my achilles area. I am wearing no show socks tho. My padded feel fine to me and not a big deal.

wish me luck. LOL. I got my black unpaddeds for 250 DS. it took over 4 years of searching. 
white ones are more sought after and did u buy that blk trainer that was on ebay this month like a size 9-10?

just gotta meet people. i met this great guy who sold me his white pair for less than double the retail

shout out to @NorwayDre  . Got the email confirmation from Bucktown. Might've even lucked out getting a 11 instead of 10.5 with people saying these run a bit tight. 

i actually felt like these ran the same as previous, but i always go .5 up. I didnt notice it being tighter. And I have somewhat wide feet

HOH tyson's is so shady. I kept calling and checking. I can't keep up with this anymore. I'm taking the L. I tried all this morning online too. I hate how hard it is to get shoes now.
They are probably sold out by now.

I was there at 12:30 and they were basically sold out. Only had 7.5
They had a FSR even around 8 pm last night.  People must have went this morning right when they opened.

so many ebay listings with the wrong pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

glad to hear you're getting your eat on
u know it brah brah, couldn't give up.

love helping folks so if anyone is still looking please PM me. They took my name and phone number earlier this morning and we just placed the order because they were busy

white ones are more sought after and did u buy that blk trainer that was on ebay this month like a size 9-10?

just gotta meet people. i met this great guy who sold me his white pair for less than double the retail
lmaoo 
roll.gif
 sounds so much better when you say "less than double retail".

anyways, popping back in for the aftermath to see how everyone did. I got 4 pairs from NDC today which went out to friends and members, 2 from Flatiron, 1 from prodirect. Total of 7 pairs. 

Last edited:

u know it brah brah, couldn't give up.

love helping folks so if anyone is still looking please PM me. They took my name and phone number earlier this morning and we just placed the order because they were busy
congrats man. did you phone order from boston?

Back
Top Bottom