OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

If you dont buy it I will im also a size 13 lol is this ebay? Cause I havent seen them anywhere retail and only 250 plus for re-sale like rmk and kicks-crew
Hopefully got a size 13 coming in if you wanna snatch // im a size 10.5 usally so htere kinda too big for my liking 
**** ya hit me with that DM son, I was trying on release morning but didnt have the time to click and refresh for hours like others had to do to cart cause I had to head in to work been salty ever since lol.

got a shipping email an hour ago and ordered my pair at 7:30 on friday, just be patient and itll come eventually

Yeah have a feeling that my order will be screwed, oh well glad I still have one from release day. Still sucks to lose all the effort it took to check out during the madness.

Does anybody have the black/laser crimson racers? It's hard to judge how "red" or bright/dark the color actually is. If somebody can provide a picture or two of the racers in natural light, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

just talked to a Nike rep and she said my order (from Friday) hasn't shipped yet because apparently they have to "search the warehouse for stock" because they might have oversold.

"Search the warehouse" is never a good sign, I've had plenty of orders that were canceled

check your local footlocker for the oreo 2.0.  I was able to get my size earlier today and they told me the store got their shipment in on friday.

Did you get shipping email from niketown Boston?

No I called fedex and they told me I'm getting a package tomorrow based on my adress. I got a shipping email from Bucktown so I knew this one was Boston.

But on the phone I think he told me I'd get a shipping e-mail. I didnt, and didnt get a receipt email either.

No I called fedex and they told me I'm getting a package tomorrow based on my adress. I got a shipping email from Bucktown so I knew this one was Boston.

But on the phone I think he told me I'd get a shipping e-mail. I didnt, and didnt get a receipt email either.

Ah thanks for the info. Guess I'll call fedex tomorrow and hope they tell me I'll be getting a package.

My package from NT Chicago been in Oakland,(30 mi) away from my house since Sunday, but Fed ex is choosing to deliver on wensday lol. If you don't pay for the faster shipping they will purposely slow down your shipping hahah

still waiting on shipping confirmation from ndc. it would be nice if they gave us the right answers. if you don't have it at least don't let us wait thinking we might get them.. you can never get the right answers with nike.. they same the same thing every time.. sad but true.

check your local footlocker for the oreo 2.0.  I was able to get my size earlier today and they told me the store got their shipment in on friday.
Where you live? my local Footlocker never gets hyped anything, the only flyknit model ive ever seen in store is the free 4.0 I think. I tried the only House of Hoops by me and they didnt know what was going on. its all about basketball where im at man (atlanta) the hype for runners only exist in a small minority of us who prefer runners/trainers over bball shoes. Now jordans and KD releases? thats another story, cats would rob their own grandmas purse on church day for some J/LB/KD heat around here no joke lol. 

my pairs came in today...as you can see the color scheme is a lot different on each pair
These are
smokin.gif

just black with gac 900 and flat black.. will most likely do a final coat of flat black with gac 900 to reduce shine from overcoating. the volt was really hard to cover
I was gonna do this too but I was worried that the paint on the midsole would crack. Could you let us know how it holds up after a few wears?

Still can't believe i nabbed a used multi trainer for $40 .. dude has no idea how much its worth.. at the end of the day, not all of them are " sneakerheads "

my pairs came in today...as you can see the color scheme is a lot different on each pair

Tried these on at a Footlocker last week. Passed on them in anticipation for the Oreo 2.0's. Cool shoe, but not $150 cool or even $125 with Birthday VIP coupon which was still active last week. Just too feminine, and I'd rather save up for colorways I really want, MCs, Game Royals, and even the Volt/Crimson "Cheetos" colorway.

I was gonna do this too but I was worried that the paint on the midsole would crack. Could you let us know how it holds up after a few wears?
sure ill let ya know ... i have a huge rotation but yea.. lol 

if this helps... i also painted my squadron blue trainers .. the black midsole has held up fine

i have ran in them... deadlifted...squat...etc maxed out on them it still looks cleaner than my lucids green that i wore for a day...

Last edited:
50+ pages about

"did you get your confirmation"

"mine got shipped"

"do i size up"

"i bought mine at 6 am"

"post office here closes on wednesday so I gotta wait an extra day"

too many females posting on flyknits lately.

Back
Top Bottom