OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The last few pages have been quite entertaining 
roll.gif

US 8 UK 7

A Singapore based seller is selling them oreos at retail. More details over at his instagram -> OriginalFook. Don't worry, payment by PayPal and ships worldwide. Dealed a number of times with him before, highly recommended!

That's if you can wait, lol.

Glad you like them.  I saw them in person at 21M in NY and they were definitely not desirable in my eyes.  All good in the hood!
honestly, i felt the same way hahaha....when I tried them on I actually wished the midsole was white so I might just buy them and paint them...might pass on them and buy the inneva wovens, or just wait for the multi's

A Singapore based seller is selling them oreos at retail. More details over at his instagram -> OriginalFook. Don't worry, payment by PayPal and ships worldwide. Dealed a number of times with him before, highly recommended!

That's if you can wait, lol.
haha how you gonna tell me original price when everything he has for sale is 100 over retail

haha how you gonna tell me original price when everything he has for sale is 100 over retail

I guess you haven't purchase Nike products or any products in Singapore...they have heavy import tax...I mean HEAVY...that is why things are more expensive...am90 was retailed for $190 at the Nike running store in SG..so that should give you an idea how much racers would be..

I don't speak for this company "original ****" ...just based on my experience in SG.

Last edited:

honestly, i felt the same way hahaha....when I tried them on I actually wished the midsole was white so I might just buy them and paint them...might pass on them and buy the inneva wovens, or just wait for the multi's
I'm glad that the sherbet cw is getting mixed reviews, easier to buy for the rest of us that like it 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I came across some of my paints that I have, 1 in particular got me thinking. I have this fabric paint that I bought at JoAnn's (crafts store).

I wanted to try it out on some of my Nike Tech Sweatpants.

I liked the way they look on these, so I could wear with my bright Crimson flyknit chukka's or AM90 Infrared's.

So it got me thinking, the flyknit shoes are technically a fabric right?, so maybe they would work on painting them..

Anybody ever used this type of paint? I figured this would probably eliminate the mixing part with GAC900 and make it easier to customize flyknits. I've washed my tech pants many times now and it still hasn't worn off.

^ I used Angelus paint once on my flyknit chukkas by only painting the tongues and midsoles. The midsoles were easy to paint, but the tongues took a while as I needed to re-paint them about 2-3 times in order to completely overshadow the previous color. Also be sure to mix the paint with a few drops of fabric softener or the paint will stiff up the material

Thought about doing it on a whole flyknit shoe before but still don't trust my own skills yet lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom