OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You do realize boost was around before Kanye right? Or nah?
but nothing mattered before kanye.

/s

Unfortunately I don't think you'll see them this year but definitely next spring and summer.

Also I noticed I used the wrong color a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me - so used to nicknames that I confused the two. Total Orange returns next year, not Team Orange (Cheetos). Apologize for any confusion on that one
Ehh slightly disappointed about both these things but repped anyways haha

I thought I'd get them with the ProDirect preorder, but my "preorder" is still sitting there awaiting stock. Should have known better...
If it helps, I've got the Oreos on preorder as well. Last PDR reps told me was Nike delayed their shipment, and now they're due for the 26th. Fingers crossed.

Can anyone give me the SKU for the Oreo 2.0 at footlocker in a size 10.5.  Tried finding it and had no luck

Unfortunately I don't think you'll see them this year but definitely next spring and summer.

Also I noticed I used the wrong color a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me - so used to nicknames that I confused the two. Total Orange returns next year, not Team Orange (Cheetos). Apologize for any confusion on that one
Whoa legit total orange is coming back?! How did you get the news?

Word around NT is he's super reliable with the info. Not sure exactly where he gets it (Probably works for Nike)

repped bro..

classic cw always good in my book..

Going to all the trouble to obtain the Brave Blue Volt samples from Europe just to hand off to a consignment shop 
mean.gif

I know the seller's hoping for a quick come up but they're gonna regret it in a year or two, if not sooner. 

Last edited:
If you are in central FL, try Footlocker in International Plaza mall. Got my pair there yesterday.

What size did you get? My local footlocker only got 10-11, and had them on shelves and sold out on Tuesday, when I called yesterday.

Serramonte has Oreo 2 racers in 10.5 and up
Stonestown sold out yesterday and this morning to my knowledge.
Bay Area ftl

Last edited:
Footlocker santa monica, westside pavilion, beverly center, and culver city all got Oreo 2.0 Racers in sizes 9-11 when I called yesterday.

What's this about a relaunch?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom