OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm looking to cop a pair of oreos but really unsure on the sizing. I wear a 9 in roshes and Jordans and I have somewhat of a wide foot. If anyone has suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
9 in my opinion. they will stretch after a few wears.

thanks for everybody that commented on the colt price check.

my black white racers are beaters but if you throw them in the wash they look brand new
laugh.gif
my b/w trainers are my beaters now. kinda regret it now tho

I'm looking to cop a pair of oreos but really unsure on the sizing. I wear a 9 in roshes and Jordans and I have somewhat of a wide foot. If anyone has suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
i wear sz 10 racers and 10.5 jordan 1s. i have wide feet :D

Well I had to go with size 9. 8.5 thru 10 are gone but I still had a size 9 in cart. Fingers crossed they're not crazy narrow.

Both are fine i mean to me, cause we're the same size and i can fit a 9 or 9.5 but youre probably better off just trying on a pair in store just so that youre sure. Alot of ftl still have fsr of other colors. And yeah as stated above they will stretch a bit.

I wear a 9 in everything and have a very narrow foot but i had to go half a size up in racers 

Just copped the oreos at footlocker in South Coast plaza today and they still have a fsr available, also saw a pair of seahawks racers sitting on the shelf idk if i should cop the seahawks or the blue lagoons what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Just copped the oreos at footlocker in South Coast plaza today and they still have a fsr available, also saw a pair of seahawks racers sitting on the shelf idk if i should cop the seahawks or the blue lagoons what do you guys think?
Blue lagoons have my vote  
grin.gif

Blue lagoons. "Seahawks" look like a bad custom

Goons are probably my favorite racers atm, but I do like the split color schemes of the Seahawks.

What is the complete method on washing racers? Plan on giving my chlorine blues some TLC. I know you have to put them in a pillow cover or something like that?

Why does it matter what we think it's you're money

What is the complete method on washing racers? Plan on giving my chlorine blues some TLC. I know you have to put them in a pillow cover or something like that?

Did these to my Chukka's and it def helps but it isnt magic either. My midsoles are still dirty looking, need to scrub them
more. But yeah pillow case and take the laces out.

Take out insoles and laces. I use a generic shoe cleaner (I think it's from FTL) and a small brush to scrub the midsoles. After that, I put them into a pillow case, tie the end, and drop them into he washer. I recommend cold water, detergent, and a little OxiClean. Air dry. 
nthat.gif

I picked up an 8.5 and 5 for the wifey on Friday morning then I saw a size 9 popup and i picked that one up an hour after. I got tracking number for the first 2 but not for the size 9. I hope it doesn't get cancelled

I got shipment tracking last night, I ordered oreos Friday at 7:10am.  seems like the earlier you order, the later you get tracking.  nike does this often imo.

I got shipment tracking last night, I ordered oreos Friday at 7:10am.  seems like the earlier you order, the later you get tracking.  nike does this often imo.

:lol: bruh I ain't even get a shipment email yet man

Ordered at 10:23am

Last edited:
For those that are worried about shipping...

On your smartphone, download the UPS app, and sign up for upsmychoice (basic acct is free). It will show incoming shipments to your address under the name you sign up with.

I have received no shipping confirmation email, but the app shows they've shipped, and are scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

You can also track by reference on the ups desktop site...

Click tracking tab at top>Click track by reference>Enter order # in shipment reference box, add zip code in zip code box, and county>then click track

On your smartphone, download the UPS app, and sign up for upsmychoice (basic acct is free). It will show incoming shipments to your address under the name you sign up with.

I have received no shipping confirmation email, but the app shows they've shipped, and are scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

Click tracking tab at top>Click track by reference>Enter order # in shipment reference box, add zip code in zip code box, and county>then click track

Repped. Totally forgot I was signed up for that.

Yup worked for me.  If more people knew this, there wouldn't be so many posts about cancelled orders lmao

Just did this. First order is has been shipped, second one says its been processed.

I ordered my Oreos on Friday. My card hasn't even been charged yet. I do have an order number and the order received email. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom