OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

^^ nice deal. where if you don't mine me asking. you can pm me.
facebook group , i lost a deal for 250$ shipped not DS condition though but both were fine i guess . the 250$ far better though since i will straight wear em so ds or vnds i dont mind 

facebook group , i lost a deal for 250$ shipped not DS condition though but both were fine i guess . the 250$ far better though since i will straight wear em so ds or vnds i dont mind 

wow thats an amazing deal. Even MC1's go for more used. Wonder why the person sold for so cheap

wow thats an amazing deal. Even MC1's go for more used. Wonder why the person sold for so cheap
facebook groups have some nice deals sometimes , i have found mercurial free flyknits obsidian for 350$ shipped there , wheat af1s for 170$ and so many other deals 

didn't know what they had, perhaps?
Possibly, but unlikely.  

Most people who have them now got them from the EU release so you'd have to be in the know to get them since they sold out pretty quickly.  

But then again, people buy things to resell and fail at that haha (not that I condone it but if you do something, at least do it correctly to make it worthwhile)

Last edited:
saw some guy wearing oreo 1s at the galaxy game yesterday and the thought of offering to buy them off him right then and there crossed my mind.

Ordered 2 9.5s on seperate days, received my second shipping confirmation this morning. Ordered from different accounts, different payment methods, same address.

Both my orders shipped as well with same info. But this def won't be the case with mc. Will fersure be more strict when they drop

Ordered 2 9.5s on seperate days, received my second shipping confirmation this morning. Ordered from different accounts, different payment methods, same address.

Nike Customer Service :lol: :rofl:

I joined Live Chat three times and heard something completely different each time.. :lol:

I ordered 3 pairs total on the same day, separate orders, same card/billing/shipping information.

Was able to cancel one pair in fear of all 3 getting canceled.. but as of this morning the 2 remaining pairs shipped. Once that 2nd pair gets here, I will return that one as well.

As long as my size 10 is secure :smokin

On another note, have any of you guys come across a FTL that blantanly lies to your face? I walked into the FTL in SOHO on Sat. and saw the Oreos 2.0 sitting. Asked the manager if they had a 9 and he said they had 3 pairs. Gets back to me 10 minutes later saying that he can't find them and theyre "somewhere in the back." Really wanted to buy them at FTL to use my $50 gift card, but no dice.

How would you guys have dealt with the situation? Demand that he go look for them or just roll your eyes and leave?

Idk how you guys pay resale for racers. I refuse to do it no matter what lol

I can sort of understand it if you're looking at it from the perspective guaranteeing a pair early. But I don't think $300 is a deal by any means. I wouldn't do it but some people are willing to pay for that peace of mind.

RRS goons came in today. These have exceeded expectations.

Back
Top Bottom