OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
some of the stuff I'm reading in here. :rofl:

these are just shoes. I put them on my feet and walk on dirty pavement.

So much thought and care go into shoes these days. I just want to Jackie Chan GIF.

Latest pick up
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lmao yoo, funny because I'm at work right now and I was just wearing some shoe covers lol. The room I was in requires to cover up.

Last edited:
Ive gotten a few pairs of free kicks from different places. Not without doing something for them though, so in a sense they werent really free. 

one of my favorite flyknits ever. to bad I had to make them. Lunar Trainers 
nerd.gif

dope.

waiting to do these with my extra pair of white trainers...

just need more practice with painting on trainer swoosh because its different and i dont want to waste $350 if the product doesn't come out right

plus the white flyknit makes the black portion that needs to be painted an off black. ( from my experiments )

Last edited:
Those were what I was going to do, but I like how the black trainer upper looks. I may do a white upper with a lunar sole... I haz extras

The toe boxes on NDC oreo restock is no bueno. You can pretty much easily spot who got theirs on restock and on release date by just looking at the toe boxes. 

The toe boxes on NDC oreo restock is no bueno. You can pretty much easily spot who got theirs on restock and on release date by just looking at the toe boxes. 

This is laughable. The toe boxes (other then the obvious color differences) are no different then any of my other racers.

Has anyone else noticed that on the mismatched pairs, the left shoe always has the lighter almost white weave? Two of my four pairs are mismatched and the left shoe of both pairs are almost all white. I've seen pics in here of the same. Not complaining, its just weird that it's always the left shoe....

Last edited:
Lol really? Restock toe boxes? People have been talking about the lack of uniformity in toe boxes forever(though many like the randomness of it). I've noticed no difference.

Last edited:
At first I thought "ODB is dead" til I watched the video and apparently his name has been adopted by another. Guess I'm too old school

Back
Top Bottom