OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Happy to have a pair

all white midsole on the trainers look clean. the soles on mine are almost worn out, gotta scoop a pair of lunar racer ls for that midsole swap

do it with a practice pair first. so glad the whites were my second pair, they came out way cleaner. I'll be doing another black, but an unpadded pair this time.

^ Great work. :smokin

Really want to do this to my beat pair of B/W trainers, afraid I'll mess them up. Wish we had a video tutorial!

Love the lunar sole.

Lunar Sole >>>>>>>>>

Yessir! Nike's best sole unit, IMO. :smokin

If I knew how to do it, I'd convert most of my FKs with an LR sole! #serious

Plus, LR soles are CHEAP! I've been purchasing quite a few (LR3s) lately for

Last edited:
Yessir! Nike's best sole unit, IMO.
smokin.gif

If I knew how to do it, I'd convert most of my FKs with an LR sole! #serious

Plus, LR soles are CHEAP! I've been purchasing quite a few (LR3s) lately for <$40. I have ~20 of them so far
nerd.gif
20!?!? 
sick.gif

^Yessir! If you LOVE the shoe, you stock up! Seven of the 20 are in my running stable. Six are DS, while the remaining are for casual wear.

Last edited:

Not sure if my foot is weird but my left pair of MC is a lot tighter than my right shoe. I ordered my TTS.. Size 10 in which I already have a pair of black/whites in and those fit perfectly. Anyone else have this weird problem? might need to break them in or something
line the soles up, one shoe may be longer than the other. nike qc isn't the best. i've exchanged neo turq racers and huaraches in the past because one shoe was actually longer than the other.

Im a 9.5 and feels like there's some space in it so would a 10 feel big on me? or anyone got a 9.5 volt for sale????

Im a 9.5 and feels like there's some space in it so would a 10 feel big on me? or anyone got a 9.5 volt for sale????
You'll end up wearing "footballs" like me because you'll have to tie them a little tighter.. 

After it was pointed out to me, I adjusted them and they don't look as bad as that  on me anymore, but they still won't look quite right. Otherwise they don't feel too bad...

Last edited:
You'll end up wearing "footballs" like me because you'll have to tie them a little tighter.. after it was pointed out to me, I adjusted them and they don't look that bad on me anymore, but they won't look quite right. Otherwise they don't feel too bad...

Bro, the medial side is touching the lateral side. Like how is that even possible.

Bro, the medial side is touching the lateral side. Like how is that even possible.
Lmao I swear they look a lot better now. And my feet are super screwed up. 

...that's why I'm selling them now. The person who wore them before stretched them out way too much. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom