OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
saw these in person and dont know what to think of them. they're great if you don't have either of the regular black/wht racers but the flywire just looks off to me. will be passing unless they are on discount which i doubt. i'll stick with my black tongue black/whts for now

Saw em in HOH just now. Volt flywire looks so out of place on these.

Should have just released these OG, why **** with a classic. No point.

So when they release the OG in a few years they can charge a premium for the original scheme... $325 for bw racers with white tongues! People will go bananas for them. :lol:

Last edited:
Still out here waiting on my FTL to get these b/w smh.
mean.gif

Last edited:
they sorta have the steamed-fit look.. cobbler made these for me.. not 100% happy with them, but oh well..

^ my wife's mc trainer toebox shrunk up like that while I was making some repairs to one of her shoes.

Anyone bought from RRS online? Does it come w the RRS box? Asked them about it and they said they had a contractual agreement w nike or smth but just wanna know if anyone else got the same

Anyone bought from RRS online? Does it come w the RRS box? Asked them about it and they said they had a contractual agreement w nike or smth but just wanna know if anyone else got the same
They don't have a RRS box... mine came in normal Nike box. But I bought this in the summer, not sure if things have changed since then.

They don't have a RRS box... mine came in normal Nike box. But I bought this in the summer, not sure if things have changed since then.

Mine came in this box. But i bought a pair of flyknit free runs and it came in the nike box

Back
Top Bottom