OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I can't wait for them to be at local stores, so I know what type of weave I'll be getting... #swapping [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Just got order confirmation and they're shipping out today  
nthat.gif

Copped a size 12 on Oreo V1, anyone wanna swap for a size 8?

I never understand this. Why not just wait to buy your actual size or buy something relatively close to your actual size? I doubt many people bought size 8s in the hopes that they could swap for a 12...

From the looks of it, the Oreo 1.0s will restock abundantly since they've already hit 2 or 3 major stores before NDC has even announced them. Let people buy their actual size rather than buying something in the hopes that you can swap it later and having to deal with extra shipping and the risk of getting ripped off/scammed. I have a feeling these are going to be everywhere, just have a little patience. 

Just got order confirmation and they're shipping out today  
nthat.gif
Mine being delivered on 12/28.. enjoy them!
RW = double boxed also so less chances of smashed boxes..
laugh.gif
Thats good to know.. i hate RRS and having my boxes destroyed!

I never understand this. Why not just wait to buy your actual size or buy something relatively close to your actual size? I doubt many people bought size 8s in the hopes that they could swap for a 12...

From the looks of it, the Oreo 1.0s will restock abundantly since they've already hit 2 or 3 major stores before NDC has even announced them. Let people buy their actual size rather than buying something in the hopes that you can swap it later and having to deal with extra shipping and the risk of getting ripped off/scammed. I have a feeling these are going to be everywhere, just have a little patience. 
Agreed.. why do this?    These will be all over the place.. they arent limited like MC colorway

I purchased a sz10. Maybe its just a blip who knows since you guys have different dates. 
 Yep got a sz 10 also.. also got email conf from RW saying date change from 12/25 to 12/28..all good with me!

When I checked out my delivery date was 12/25/2015. Got my order email and said due to holiday, delivery was rescheduled for 12/28/2015
nthat.gif

Yep same here.... all good in the hood

Copped a size 15, want to trade for a size 5? Didn't notice the 1 there when I placed the order.

Just a bit late on those oreos.. oh well. Hope I can catch a 10 soon for retail or less..

Back
Top Bottom